AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
I like the Koikatsu style and the idea to make a parody of the anime.
To be honest, getting someone to make Daz renders for you isn't a realistic idea because it will probably cost you a lot of money because nobody is going to make them for free, there are also other risks like will the artist stick with you/the game or will he quit because of lost interest or whatever.
Ya, I'm not a fan of using daz for anime myself (making anime-style characters into lifelike models sounds nice in theory but in practice they just weren't what I was looking for). The style of art that I truly want for the game is similar to what's seen in parody world. I just don't have the talent to make that kind of art myself so koikatsu is a pretty close second. I did have my reasons for choosing daz initially but it ended up being more effort than it was worth for me.

AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
Just have one more scene to make and then a check through before the update comes. If all goes well it should be released tomorrow.

Reactions: x3m3x

AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
Hey everyone, still waiting for the mods to post the update in the latest updates section but thupdate got posted last wednesday for those who missed it. I've already been getting a ton of requests for the next update but always want more so don't hesitate to comment your requests and feedback.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I don't know the comic this game is based on, although I don't pretend to read it either.

I find the explanation interesting, and I like the romance tag, but I also see mind control. Exactly who and how does this play out?

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Nice start, looking forward to seeing where this goes.

I would like to see a way to make the text box transparent, or at least hide-able. For a moment during the bandit attack I wondered if there would be actual battle mechanics. If you could manage that, it would be awesome. As for kinks, I like most of them excepting rape, choking, and other forms of violence. Likes me a little urination, but please leave the poop in the chute. Not fond of anal, but I know that's gonna happen, so it would be nice if we had an alternative route offered whenever the brown eye pops up.

That's all I have to contribute. Thanks for making this game.

anon13564

Sep 11, 2019
Whoever claimed Koikatsu and Daz3D have the same difficulty level is either lying or hasn't used them. Even if setting up renders in Daz is just as easy (which I would disagree with), the render times are extremely long on lower-end hardware with high quality scenes.

Personally I have no issue with either Koikatsu or Daz. But from what I gather from this thread, this is supposed to be an anime parody. It would make more sense to use Koikatsu assuming that's the case.

Regardless, I wish the developer the best of luck on this project.

Reactions: masterdragonson

AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
I don't know the comic this game is based on, although I don't pretend to read it either.

I find the explanation interesting, and I like the romance tag, but I also see mind control. Exactly who and how does this play out?
The mind control is part of the corruption route but there's also a love/romance route. I'm now working on several more sub-routes that mix between the two as well. Also all content in the game is optional so there'll always be an option to skip something if you don't like it and I'm gonna be adding in hints on the choices.

Reactions: BlasKyau

AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
Nice start, looking forward to seeing where this goes.

I would like to see a way to make the text box transparent, or at least hide-able. For a moment during the bandit attack I wondered if there would be actual battle mechanics. If you could manage that, it would be awesome. As for kinks, I like most of them excepting rape, choking, and other forms of violence. Likes me a little urination, but please leave the poop in the chute. Not fond of anal, but I know that's gonna happen, so it would be nice if we had an alternative route offered whenever the brown eye pops up.

That's all I have to contribute. Thanks for making this game.
In ren'py you just have to middle click or press 'h' to hide the text box but I don't mind making it a little more transparent either. And I'm a fan of many kinks myself and don't mind making content for the few I don't like so all will be added and all will be optional/skipable.

As for actual battle mechanics I can look into adding some in but since it's not the focus of the game it'll have a lower priority for now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pudthumper

AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
Whoever claimed Koikatsu and Daz3D have the same difficulty level is either lying or hasn't used them. Even if setting up renders in Daz is just as easy (which I would disagree with), the render times are extremely long on lower-end hardware with high quality scenes.

Personally I have no issue with either Koikatsu or Daz. But from what I gather from this thread, this is supposed to be an anime parody. It would make more sense to use Koikatsu assuming that's the case.

Regardless, I wish the developer the best of luck on this project.
Exactly, there were a few reasons I chose Daz first and a there were also multiple reasons I decided to switch to koikatsu but basically I initially thought Daz would be easier and wanted to see what the characters would look like in real life. But having to take 3-5 hours for sub par renders and multiple days for an animation plus other issues just caused huge delays. For me the only thing I liked better with Daz from a dev pov was the number of assets you could get. But it just means I have to be more creative with koikatsu.

AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
An isekai I haven't watched yet,
simply because it's a comedy about holding back.

I just know I'd find it more annoying than enjoyable.
Personally I think they did it quite well though they branched off from the light novels more than most anime. I tend to like nearly any anime I watch though so.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Personally I think they did it quite well though they branched off from the light novels more than most anime. I tend to like nearly any anime I watch though so.
The novel kinda dragging too long while anime was ended at the very early arc which didn't got much impact to the story, at the very least the VAs and soundtrack was very nice and just like how I imagine Mile and her team be like. Overall very great for a remake demo, I didn't even know you use Daz first before switch to Kolkatsu but I think it was a good choice consider how close the models look compare to the ln/anime version.
Hope and wish you and your project the best, just follow with the ideas that already discussed on other site

AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
The novel kinda dragging too long while anime was ended at the very early arc which didn't got much impact to the story, at the very least the VAs and soundtrack was very nice and just like how I imagine Mile and her team be like. Overall very great for a remake demo, I didn't even know you use Daz first before switch to Kolkatsu but I think it was a good choice consider how close the models look compare to the ln/anime version.
Hope and wish you and your project the best, just follow with the ideas that already discussed on other site
Ya, I hope the anime gets a second season but from what I can tell very few people even know the series exists so I doubt it. And I'm happy for all the suggestions from here and other sources otherwise this would've been a pretty short game (just what I have so far covers nearly the entire second half of the second light novel, though I obviously did skip some stuff)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The mind control is part of the corruption route but there's also a love/romance route. I'm now working on several more sub-routes that mix between the two as well. Also all content in the game is optional so there'll always be an option to skip something if you don't like it and I'm gonna be adding in hints on the choices.
Thanks for the reply.

I prefer the love route, so if mind control is only on the other one, it seems perfect to me. :)

AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
I prefer serious animes with a protag that's powerful,
Ecchi/harem is welcome as long as they don't overshadow the MC,
Comedy can easily ruin it for me,
The only comedy based anime I've liked so far is Overcautious hero,
I prefer male protags as animes with female protags are typically too girly,
Like magica girl animes which I never watch.

The fact this has a male protag makes it worth checking imo,
But I'd probably never have it in me to watch the anime.
That's fair and as for this, I'm generally going to be following the events of the series but it's likely going to end up heavily changed from the original cuz I'm not going to reread the entire series just to make the game, I'll just go through the different events that happen but put my own spin on them.

AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
Thanks for the reply.

I prefer the love route, so if mind control is only on the other one, it seems perfect to me. :)
Ya, I'm want to appeal to as many people as possible which is why it'll always be possible to avoid content you don't like. This is also why I want people making requests and suggestions because I want tons of options available for everyone.

Reactions: BlasKyau

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
That's fair and as for this, I'm generally going to be following the events of the series but it's likely going to end up heavily changed from the original cuz I'm not going to reread the entire series just to make the game, I'll just go through the different events that happen but put my own spin on them.
Make your game like an alternate universe where you got characters from the series but players as the new MC will decide and bend the story into his liking aka corrupting the girls

AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
Make your game like an alternate universe where you got characters from the series but players as the new MC will decide and bend the story into his liking aka corrupting the girls
I mean since it's a parody it pretty much can be thought of as an alternate universe. I just like having a general idea of where to go with the story cuz I'm not very creative myself.