AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
So no one there knows what average means?
Well there is one definition of average would be correct, just still not what God should have used which is why it's funny. It's called midrange, class mark, or average of the class boundaries and you get it by calcualting the mean of the highest and lowest point (max+min)/2

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
If I remember correctly Mile actually complains about how God calculated the average in the exact same way you are. I think the author basically used the laziest definition of "average" to mean middle value (basically median) and just calculated it by dividing the largest number in half thus halfway between smallest and largest so average (yes I am quite aware that isn't even close to how averages are calculated, I'm just going by what the original author did)

I didn't notice the comments about sizing but can definitely make adjustments. If you can post screenshots of exactly where you mean that would be helpful (I'm pretty sure I know where you're talking about but wanna make sure).
lol? Then wouldn't she expect a chest, instead of saying something like she'd end up being flat-chested?

Probably read poorly, since I skimmed though most of it. Anyways, here's what I'm talking about. As you can see, the bottom SS's characters are much larger than the top's.

PS. Microsoft paint seems to be acting up, takes forever to open -.- was fine last week.

AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
lol? Then wouldn't she expect a chest, instead of saying something like she'd end up being flat-chested?

Probably read poorly, since I skimmed though most of it. Anyways, here's what I'm talking about. As you can see, the bottom SS's characters are much larger than the top's.

PS. Microsoft paint seems to be acting up, takes forever to open -.- was fine last week.
It's again explained better in the actual novels and also causes Mile to get angry because she did expect to have a chest.

Ah, ok. That's a pretty easy fix. And I recommend using something like paint.net instead of Microsoft paint especially cuz Microsoft paint isn't officially supported anymore because they've been trying to get people to switch to paint 3d since the release of windows 10.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yamemai

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Well there is one definition of average would be correct, just still not what God should have used which is why it's funny. It's called midrange, class mark, or average of the class boundaries and you get it by calcualting the mean of the highest and lowest point (max+min)/2
Basically God use his own view of "average" aka in the middle between a Dragon God and Hero, a Dragon God would be the most powerful entity while Hero would be below so he put Mile in between stronger than a Hero but weaker than Dragon God. Same with body type, Mile got average height and average boobs size aka not too short but not tall and did got boobs but not big compare to large majority of women in that world (big boobs would be rare, so medium and flat chest would be a lot....and God pick in between) so it was pretty hilarious and I'm still can't stop laughing when finally understand about it

Reactions: Yamemai

AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
Basically God use his own view of "average" aka in the middle between a Dragon God and Hero, a Dragon God would be the most powerful entity while Hero would be below so he put Mile in between stronger than a Hero but weaker than Dragon God. Same with body type, Mile got average height and average boobs size aka not too short but not tall and did got boobs but not big compare to large majority of women in that world (big boobs would be rare, so medium and flat chest would be a lot....and God pick in between) so it was pretty hilarious and I'm still can't stop laughing when finally understand about it
Right, it's hilarious when she realizes cuz she just keeps going through everything from abilities to social class and just gets super pissed off at God every time.

AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
Hey all, I've got a question. So with the current update I'm making it so that during sandbox parts, it'll be possible to view every scene but not right from the beginning. You'll have to progress some routes to a certain point to unlock other routes (it'll all make sense in the game and I'll include a walkthrough for each route including how to get every route). My question is this: do you want it so that each scene can be skipped but the story still acts like it happened (means a choice would appear at the beginning of every scene and possibly some additional input if there's extra things that happen in the scene which could get annoying quickly). Or would you prefer I just include a cheat menu where you can forcibly unlock routes if you want to just skip to specific content but would have to see all the scenes leading to the route if you don't use the cheat menu?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Hey all, I've got a question. So with the current update I'm making it so that during sandbox parts, it'll be possible to view every scene but not right from the beginning. You'll have to progress some routes to a certain point to unlock other routes (it'll all make sense in the game and I'll include a walkthrough for each route including how to get every route). My question is this: do you want it so that each scene can be skipped but the story still acts like it happened (means a choice would appear at the beginning of every scene and possibly some additional input if there's extra things that happen in the scene which could get annoying quickly). Or would you prefer I just include a cheat menu where you can forcibly unlock routes if you want to just skip to specific content but would have to see all the scenes leading to the route if you don't use the cheat menu?
I think it would be good to have a cheat walkthrough (like the kind of walkthrough mod you saw in lot of games thread) in the menu where lazy or old players want to check every routes can enable it, about skipping the scene...unless those choices was involve with something that majority didn't like like femdom, rape or NTR I think those scenes can still happen off screen even after skipped

AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
I think it would be good to have a cheat walkthrough (like the kind of walkthrough mod you saw in lot of games thread) in the menu where lazy or old players want to check every routes can enable it, about skipping the scene...unless those choices was involve with something that majority didn't like like femdom, rape or NTR I think those scenes can still happen off screen even after skipped
I should clarify a bit. The walkthrough will be a separate pdf because there are some people who don't want the hints and walkthroughs so it won't be integrated into the game itself. The choice (unless people come up with other good options) is between a cheat menu that unlocks routes or making scenes skippable so people can skip over any content they don't want (it would be every scene that's skippable in this case because I firmly believe that people should be able to skip any content that they don't want to see even if it's something that most people like). I'll probably implement a cheat menu of some kind eventually anyway but it's still helpful for me to know what the fans prefer.

Reactions: thevoid089

AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
Update, while I was waiting for a response I decided to start playing around with making the cheat menu and it's now working fully so I guess I'll just go with that for now

Vladilen

Feb 27, 2019
If you're asking about the ability to skip scenes that probably mean that the toggles for the various content are going away. In which case the ability to skip the scenes if probably the best idea, though it'd be better to provide some informations when giving the choice to skip the scene or not, a short list of tags associated to the scene, things like rape, NTR, blackmail, ... that way people know what to expect and can then choose whether to skip it or not.

Though incorporating every scenes into the story no matter if people watched them or not will displease those that don't want said content a lot. Say, as an example, someone simply hate NTR and skip all NTR scenes, the story would still continue on as if those scenes actually happened. Those people that hate NTR would still hate it, because even if they didn't watch the scenes it still happened out of sight.

AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
If you're asking about the ability to skip scenes that probably mean that the toggles for the various content are going away. In which case the ability to skip the scenes if probably the best idea, though it'd be better to provide some informations when giving the choice to skip the scene or not, a short list of tags associated to the scene, things like rape, NTR, blackmail, ... that way people know what to expect and can then choose whether to skip it or not.

Though incorporating every scenes into the story no matter if people watched them or not will displease those that don't want said content a lot. Say, as an example, someone simply hate NTR and skip all NTR scenes, the story would still continue on as if those scenes actually happened. Those people that hate NTR would still hate it, because even if they didn't watch the scenes it still happened out of sight.
The toggles are all staying in and I finished the cheat menu so I'll keep it like this.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I should clarify a bit. The walkthrough will be a separate pdf because there are some people who don't want the hints and walkthroughs so it won't be integrated into the game itself. The choice (unless people come up with other good options) is between a cheat menu that unlocks routes or making scenes skippable so people can skip over any content they don't want (it would be every scene that's skippable in this case because I firmly believe that people should be able to skip any content that they don't want to see even if it's something that most people like). I'll probably implement a cheat menu of some kind eventually anyway but it's still helpful for me to know what the fans prefer.
There are fetishes, like NTR, rape, blackmail, that just skipping them doesn't help me. If I can't avoid them completely, I'm probably not going to be interested in the game.

Actually, for example, practically no one who dislikes NTR is going to accept a game where you can simply skip those scenes but they keep happening. If they can't be completely avoided they won't play; I've seen it in multiple games.

The same can be said for other fetishes: quite a few people prefer to avoid femdom altogether (or only play it if you can "turn the tables"); and there are also players who don't like rape (some anti NTR see it as such, although I have never understood why), and who will not play unless they can be avoided.

Whenever there are doubts, I recommend that the most problematic fetishes can be avoided (unless you want to focus the game on them)

Of course you can make the game however you want, but it depends on the fetishes that you are going to include in the future, you can end up closing the game to a large number of players for a fetish that isn't really important in the game (if the game were focused on it then you couldn't skip it, I say).

I don't know if you intend to include these fetishes or something else that is problematic, but I think it's a good idea to differentiate between skipping them and avoiding them; most players will take it into account.

AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
There are fetishes, like NTR, rape, blackmail, that just skipping them doesn't help me. If I can't avoid them completely, I'm probably not going to be interested in the game.

Actually, for example, practically no one who dislikes NTR is going to accept a game where you can simply skip those scenes but they keep happening. If they can't be completely avoided they won't play; I've seen it in multiple games.

The same can be said for other fetishes: quite a few people prefer to avoid femdom altogether (or only play it if you can "turn the tables"); and there are also players who don't like rape (some anti NTR see it as such, although I have never understood why), and who will not play unless they can be avoided.

Whenever there are doubts, I recommend that the most problematic fetishes can be avoided (unless you want to focus the game on them)

Of course you can make the game however you want, but it depends on the fetishes that you are going to include in the future, you can end up closing the game to a large number of players for a fetish that isn't really important in the game (if the game were focused on it then you couldn't skip it, I say).

I don't know if you intend to include these fetishes or something else that is problematic, but I think it's a good idea to differentiate between skipping them and avoiding them; most players will take it into account.
So for this specific purpose I created this kink options menu and if you turn off something in this menu then there will absolutely be no references to it in game whatsoever. Note that everything on this list is implemented yet and it might expand in the future. What I was talking about before was separate to this where I was trying to think of additional ways to skip content you didn't like. I ended up going with the cheat menu because it was easier to implement than I thought so now if you want to pursue a specific route but want to avoid the content that leads up to the route you can. Also I went with the decision of only scenes you've actually seen will affect dialogue so if you skip to a specific route you won't get the dialogue from anything you've skipped.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
So for this specific purpose I created this kink options menu and if you turn off something in this menu then there will absolutely be no references to it in game whatsoever. Note that everything on this list is implemented yet and it might expand in the future. What I was talking about before was separate to this where I was trying to think of additional ways to skip content you didn't like. I ended up going with the cheat menu because it was easier to implement than I thought so now if you want to pursue a specific route but want to avoid the content that leads up to the route you can. Also I went with the decision of only scenes you've actually seen will affect dialogue so if you skip to a specific route you won't get the dialogue from anything you've skipped.
I have downloaded the game but haven't tried it yet.

I like that system, I had already seen similar things in other games and I think it's the best to avoid fetishes that are uncomfortable for certain people.

When I try the game I'll tell you what I think about it. :)

AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
I have downloaded the game but haven't tried it yet.

I like that system, I had already seen similar things in other games and I think it's the best to avoid fetishes that are uncomfortable for certain people.

When I try the game I'll tell you what I think about it. :)
The version currently posted doesn't have it yet, this is all stuff for the next release. Current release is just the first chapter and might as well be called a demo compared to how much is being added for the next release. Please do still tell me what you think though as I'm always eager to get feedback.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The version currently posted doesn't have it yet, this is all stuff for the next release. Current release is just the first chapter and might as well be called a demo compared to how much is being added for the next release. Please do still tell me what you think though as I'm always eager to get feedback.
As long as the first version hasn't NTR, rape, BDSM, slavery, sleep sex, blackmail, genderbender, peeing, bukakke, or can be avoided, I guess I might like it.

I'm not sure what Yuri means, I'm going to bet it has something to do with lesbians. In which case it will be another fetish that doesn't interest me either.

EDIT:
I just saw the survey options. Of all of them, the only one that interests me is Love. In fact I don't like most of them.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I have tried the intro and it looks interesting.

There isn't much for now, so to give a more complete opinion I will have to wait to see how it continues, but I think it has potential. (y)

AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
I have tried the intro and it looks interesting.

There isn't much for now, so to give a more complete opinion I will have to wait to see how it continues, but I think it has potential. (y)
Awesome to hear that, you said that the only available route that interests you thus far is the love route but if there's any content you want specifically feel free to request it. There'll be at least some content for all of the route options but it isn't too late to add in more options.

Reactions: BlasKyau