AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
Hope so... And whats the Game you are work on???
The basic concept is that the MC gains the ability to teleport to different anime world which all exist as part of a multiverse. When in the worlds he gains some powers based on how powers/abilities work in that particular universe and scaled to the normal power level of that universe (so he won't be severely over or under powered in any universe he visits). The first few times, the universe that he teleports to is completely random since he doesn't know how to control his powers and teleportation is his only ability but over time he learns to control it and other powers.

I'm getting close to done the prologue but want to take my time so that I really do it properly. And it's been a while since I posted there since I've had life getting in the way a bit recently but I post any major updates to discord.

InnocentKiss5

PassionateWeeb
Donor
Jan 13, 2020
The basic concept is that the MC gains the ability to teleport to different anime world which all exist as part of a multiverse. When in the worlds he gains some powers based on how powers/abilities work in that particular universe and scaled to the normal power level of that universe (so he won't be severely over or under powered in any universe he visits). The first few times, the universe that he teleports to is completely random since he doesn't know how to control his powers and teleportation is his only ability but over time he learns to control it and other powers.

I'm getting close to done the prologue but want to take my time so that I really do it properly. And it's been a while since I posted there since I've had life getting in the way a bit recently but I post any major updates to discord.
Sounds really promising but will it really be random of will it be kinda scripted as to which world he teleports into .... Most likely if I think about it since unless u plan to make small parts for each world or something and develop the more easier or popular ones idk

AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
Sounds really promising but will it really be random of will it be kinda scripted as to which world he teleports into .... Most likely if I think about it since unless u plan to make small parts for each world or something and develop the more easier or popular ones idk
So the very first world is already set (completely original universe just to set up the main storyline). After that there'll be an actual rng to determine where you end up the first few times your power is used then you'll be able to actually decide. Initial release will just cover the first universe and I'll set the final list of universes for the second release probably a couple weeks after the the initial release (to give some time to get feedback and whatnot)

Reactions: InnocentKiss5

InnocentKiss5

PassionateWeeb
Donor
Jan 13, 2020
i forgot her name light pink hair
Mile she seems natural after all if and original the point is for to ne natural and unaltered if u want to be have have enlarged breast or something like that your playing the wrong game

Last edited:

InnocentKiss5

PassionateWeeb
Donor
Jan 13, 2020
Game developers whom enlarged the character and changed parody Characters just for the sake of looking fake should be ashamed and are failures as a creator as they should keep them natural otherwise they have no right to call themselves game developers even if they out it the effort to create the most of them that create parodies but change bust and butt sizes are failures I get that it's supposed to be an h-game but change a parody Character is just simply blasphemy!

Reactions: Necron00

InnocentKiss5

PassionateWeeb
Donor
Jan 13, 2020
well her height not pleasent to see
Well it's on hold for now so it may change when the develop want to resume it again plus her height isn't an issue for most ppl as far as I've seen, what do u not like that she's loli if that's the case your playing the wrong game

InnocentKiss5

PassionateWeeb
Donor
Jan 13, 2020
Didn't you say you wanted to create another game like how's it progressing or do I have to expect an abandoned game

InnocentKiss5

PassionateWeeb
Donor
Jan 13, 2020
Nooo it's been abandoned I waited but I could only dream sigh now nobody will make a hentai game of this anime

Vladilen

Feb 27, 2019
Well, it was expected when people started coming asking for completely different characters from various animes because they knew nothing of this anime. The dev got sucked along and decided to follow what they asked for, thus started working on another game entirely. No idea how it's going, i simply left the discord channel when it happened.

• Sad
Reactions: InnocentKiss5