BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Awesome to hear that, you said that the only available route that interests you thus far is the love route but if there's any content you want specifically feel free to request it. There'll be at least some content for all of the route options but it isn't too late to add in more options.
I like games that include romance and if possible harem (I'm not much of a choice between LIs). It can be said that I'm incredibly vanilla in my fetishes (I don't know if romance and harem can be considered fetishes, but I suspect that they aren't in the strict sense of the word). I have quite a few more fetishes that I don't like or don't care about or that I find just as good if they are in the game or not (I like them, but not see them as something important in a game).

As long as the game has romance, is harem, and tells a good story, and since I can avoid the fetishes that I dislike, I can say that I will very possibly like it.

AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
I like games that include romance and if possible harem (I'm not much of a choice between LIs). It can be said that I'm incredibly vanilla in my fetishes (I don't know if romance and harem can be considered fetishes, but I suspect that they aren't in the strict sense of the word). I have quite a few more fetishes that I don't like or don't care about or that I find just as good if they are in the game or not (I like them, but not see them as something important in a game).

As long as the game has romance, is harem, and tells a good story, and since I can avoid the fetishes that I dislike, I can say that I will very possibly like it.
Good to know, and yes harem on the love route is planned. Even the things you like but don't see as important I can put them in, it's no problem at all to add them to the list of content.

Crusher56

Jul 28, 2019
If there's any content you want to see or any critisisms you have feel free to comment them.
I honestly mainly enjoy content like harem , male dom, and virgin so you got mostly that covered in the demo and I like that we can turn off the content we don’t like. Quick question do we have to do love route to get all the girls or can we still get them on the other route

AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
I honestly mainly enjoy content like harem , male dom, and virgin so you got mostly that covered in the demo and I like that we can turn off the content we don’t like. Quick question do we have to do love route to get all the girls or can we still get them on the other route
Every route will have at least some form of harem. The routes are independant for each girl so you can be on one route with one girl and another route with a different girl. In some cases, depending on what route you're on for multiple girls and their points there will be group scenes. I haven't fully planned out quite that far yet though and will end up asking for feedback on how people want this done once I'm ready to put it in but in all likelihood there will be at least a harem for if every girl is on the same route, I would just have to figure out how to implement it for if they aren't on the same route.

AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
Is there going to be pregnancy content?
Yes, all the controls are already in place. There'll be 2 different systems you can choose from, a simple choice where you decide after cumming inside whether you want her to get pregnant or not and an RNG where you can control how likely it is for a pregnancy to happen (you get told whether it was successful or not). There won't be any visual changes yet since not enough time has passed in game for it to make sense but there will be in the future. And of course like any other content in the game you can turn it off completely if you don't want it.

AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
when will the game continue?
I'm still going to continue working on it when I have time but for now my focus is on a new game I'm creating (check the discord for details). I made the decision together with the users on discord because this game was starting to get a little too complicated for my current skill level (plus I have a lot of other things in my life right now that are preventing me from working on this game as much as it would need). I still do intend to finish this game at some point but for now look forward to my new game.

Jun 30, 2018
I'm still going to continue working on it when I have time but for now my focus is on a new game I'm creating (check the discord for details). I made the decision together with the users on discord because this game was starting to get a little too complicated for my current skill level (plus I have a lot of other things in my life right now that are preventing me from working on this game as much as it would need). I still do intend to finish this game at some point but for now look forward to my new game.
that´s sad i really love this game start

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Can't wait to see your new game, I understand that having good ideas with develop and putting it into reality was very difference in between so you had to put this one on hold. Hopefully it won't be too long until this game got your attention again

AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
that´s sad i really love this game start
Can't wait to see your new game, I understand that having good ideas with develop and putting it into reality was very difference in between so you had to put this one on hold. Hopefully it won't be too long until this game got your attention again
Thanks for the support guys, I also hope that I can continue to work on this game. And hopefully you guys will also like the next game.

Reactions: Papa Black Hawk

ShdowNepto

Nov 8, 2018
Mind Control? Although the description says that it does not have ... is it a lot or a little?

AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
Mind Control? Although the description says that it does not have ... is it a lot or a little?
With the current version there isn't much content period but all of the current sex scenes are mind control (if I remember correctly I made 2 different scenes with each of the 4 main characters so 8 scenes total)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
With the current version there isn't much content period but all of the current sex scenes are mind control (if I remember correctly I made 2 different scenes with each of the 4 main characters so 8 scenes total)
I don't know what the scenes using the Nanos are like, but the romance version of the scenes has no sex. The same with mind control (using the Nanos) there is sex, but since I'm not going to do it, I will not know it first hand.

AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
I don't know what the scenes using the Nanos are like, but the romance version of the scenes has no sex. The same with mind control (using the Nanos) there is sex, but since I'm not going to do it, I will not know it first hand.
Oh that's right. It's been a while since I've worked on this game because I've been quite busy with school and my other game. Thanks for the correction.

Reactions: BlasKyau

AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
I would like to know when the game will continue ??? hope it won't end before that
My focus right now is on a new game that I'm making (and even that I only have limited time for right now). I will come back to this one and work on it when I'm able to but for now it's on hold.

Reactions: InnocentKiss5

InnocentKiss5

PassionateWeeb
Donor
Jan 13, 2020
My focus right now is on a new game that I'm making (and even that I only have limited time for right now). I will come back to this one and work on it when I'm able to but for now it's on hold.
At least you didn't abandon the game Im still really looking forward to seeing how this game turns out