Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hey can MC tag team his aunt with her son? if not yet plan for future?
Cody cant be tagged with anyone atm..Regarding plans, if nothing has changed, there is Chloe, and perhaps few other girls to tag him with. Even then it probably will be just a (very) side thing, as this is/was not planned as that (ntr) game. Majority of women, aunty/mom included, should be for mc-only.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Cody cant be tagged with anyone atm..Regarding plans, if nothing has changed, there is Chloe, and perhaps few other girls to tag him with. Even then it probably will be just a (very) side thing, as this is/was not planned as that (ntr) game. Majority of women, aunty/mom included, should be for mc-only.
dang that be cool MC and him fuck his aunt at least. Shes a real bitch so why not give him his own mom

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
What is this, my friend?
I'm just saying, if the developer of this game ever reads this post i made, please consider adding sound effects (moan, fleshy, tappy ) sounds to the sex animations in the game so that the game is more immersive and more enjoyable for most of the people who have ears and are not deaf.

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
I'm just saying if the developer of this game ever reads this post i made, please consider adding sound effects (moan, fleshy, tappy ) sounds to the sex animations in the game so that the game is more immersive and more enjoyable for most of the people who have ears and are not deaf.
Yeah, you're definitely right.
I hope it works.

Reactions: dumbass55 and jakek

oldirish44

Mar 12, 2019
are any patch/mods needed for the special?

nvm, used the patch. dont know if it was needed but all went well.

I am not sure what happened but my game doesn't have any renders at all, just black screen with the text at the bottom of all of them. Any ideas on how I should proceed to fix this? All help appreciated.

Reactions: SNOW 777
4.10 star(s) 162 Votes