• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

LaloSalamanca

May 17, 2019
I love people like you.

No mention of which OS you use,
no screenshot of the error message and traceback,
no mention of whether or not you used any of the mods or something like that...

Just full-force fist on the table, body shoots up like a steel spring, chair flies back and leaves a dent in the wall, cock dangles free and knocks over a glass, phone to the ear without looking which number you dialed: "HELP, Krismas nott wörg!!"

The only way I got an exception with the christmas version on Windows (don't use other OS), is by adding the normal gallery mod instead of the christmas version gallery mod.
And I love people like you!! No mention if the glass that was knocked over during the fisty pump cock swing was half empty or half full. THE NERVE!!

pantera1050

Feb 12, 2020
Can anyone tell me which way in relation to Cody is the most "correct" so to speak for the story. Because when I decided to do everything hidden from him, in the scene that they are tidying up the room and Aunt Eva calls the MC to help her in the room, he looks at them as if he already knows something.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Can anyone tell me which way in relation to Cody is the most "correct" so to speak for the story. Because when I decided to do everything hidden from him, in the scene that they are tidying up the room and Aunt Eva calls the MC to help her in the room, he looks at them as if he already knows something.
Im guessing there in no "right" or "wrong" approach there (with Cody), at least for now. The only difference, neverminding a few bugs (as that one you are speaking of, though it is not a big deal), should be his presence, or not, during some hot scenes (for those who are into that particular kink), and mc (arguably) being a bit bigger douchebag than the other way around.

pantera1050

Feb 12, 2020
Im guessing there in no "right" or "wrong" approach there (with Cody), at least for now. The only difference, neverminding a few bugs (as that one you are speaking of, though it is not a big deal), should be his presence, or not, during some hot scenes (for those who are into that particular kink), and mc (arguably) being a bit bigger douchebag than the other way around.
I got it, thanks!

Reactions: Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Sorry mate, not sharing mia also.
sorry to inform you dude, yet hardly you have any choice in that limited KN (haven checked part 2, yet part 1 was just renpy remake of rpgm game, meaning all scenes are forced, no real choices):BootyTime:
in this game, despite having a few forced scenes/characters, at least some choices are present:p

May 21, 2018
sorry to inform you dude, yet hardly you have any choice in that limited KN (haven checked part 2, yet part 1 was just renpy remake of rpgm game, meaning all scenes are forced, no real choices):BootyTime:
in this game, despite having a few forced scenes/characters, at least some choices are present:p
oof! Dang it!

DAKU01

Dec 31, 2020
Away From Home [Ep. 1-11] vatosgames

Original Size Win/Linux: 898 MB
Original Size Mac: 881 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 260 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 243 MB: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
My savior! thanks. :D
Link not working

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Yeah I’ve heard the same, plus a certain ‘sad’ ending is why I downloaded but haven’t played it yet. I know part 2 came out recently and picks up after a time skip, but no other details other than that.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yeah I’ve heard the same, plus a certain ‘sad’ ending is why I downloaded but haven’t played it yet. I know part 2 came out recently and picks up after a time skip, but no other details other than that.
I never bothered to even download it, checking the part 1 was more than enough to know the type (rpgm/KN).
Sadly enough, their other game, though different universe/type, has no real choices either.

Yet, back to the topic.
The new update here is sooo close, the excitement grows stronger, hoping for Nora ofc, this could be THAT update finally :p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I never bothered to even download it, checking the part 1 was more than enough to know the type (rpgm/KN).
Sadly enough, their other game, though different universe/type, has no real choices either.

Yet, back to the topic.
The new update here is sooo close, the excitement grows stronger, hoping for Nora ofc, this could be THAT update finally :p
Do not count on that, if I remember right we would first need some things happening in that other city with mc, so unless dev changed mind and story a bit due to his current buildup with her, the waiting will be a few updates longer at last. So either she will be willing but MC has to leave or she will fall back in denial again and we will have to believe realistically that someone with so much resistance would ever fall of her own free will. :p

I will gladly be proven wrong though.

Reactions: Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Do not count on that, if I remember right we would first need some things happening in that other city with mc, so unless dev changed mind and story a bit due to his current buildup with her, the waiting will be a few updates longer at last. So either she will be willing but MC has to leave or she will fall back in denial again and we will have to believe realistically that someone with so much resistance would ever fall of her own free will. :p

I will gladly be proven wrong though.
Yup, I know for update-plans, yet till it is officially out, and there is no Nora (real things) there is hope, as always.
Have to admit, that teasing with Nora is one of the things making this game more interesting to play...Just hope when it finally happens it will be worth the wait...and it will be not the end of the game:p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yup, I know for update-plans, yet till it is officially out, and there is no Nora (real things) there is hope, as always.
Have to admit, that teasing with Nora is one of the things making this game more interesting to play...Just hope when it finally happens it will be worth the wait...and it will be not the end of the game:p
I am off the opposite opinion, I think it weakens the game actually and makes it less believable, but that is my opinion and yeah if you move it to far backward there is no more room/story left in which to explore their relation more deeply when they finally do get together in scenes and impact on everyone in game. :)

Xabder

Feb 10, 2021
i dunno when the next episode will be published but i hope it contains a lot of sex scenes (including creampie) with Sophia. she is the ultimate MILF for me :love::love::love:

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes