DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You have to tell the truth to your mom/maid to see eps 13 ( you must be die on eps 12 right ? )
Nah he means you normally saw the result of some of your choices on end screen of episode. Due to fact that there were no real choices this episode though, I guess dev left that out.

Kudos dev for the great scenes with Nora and fact she went all in when she did. I still think with one less build up and her refusing/resisting it would have even worked better, but I get why he wanted to get here first in story to make it happen. :)

verme1243

Aug 19, 2018
is ep 12 or ep 13 that you fuck your mom/nora for the first time? i dont remember if i played 12 or 13 the last time i played, but i remember that the last ep i played was short and it was just you fucking mom/nora

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
is ep 12 or ep 13 that you fuck your mom/nora for the first time? i dont remember if i played 12 or 13 the last time i played, but i remember that the last ep i played was short and it was just you fucking mom/nora
12 is where you fuck her for the first time, this latest is ep 13 where you fuck her a couple of times again.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
This last update is good if you're following the game per update. But if one play from beginning, it's bad for the fap worth value. I don't think I can fap 2 times consecutively. You just fap & ejaculate 'gloriously' after waiting for 1,5 year to knock the milf, only to continue to next scene where it's another scene fucking her some more, but this time your dick still soft from the last scene. Think about that Dev (if he's here).

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
This last update is good if you're following the game per update. But if one play from beginning, it's bad for the fap worth value. I don't think I can fap 2 times consecutively. You just fap & ejaculate 'gloriously' after waiting for 1,5 year to knock the milf, only to continue to next scene where it's another scene fucking her some more, but this time your dick still soft from the last scene. Think about that Dev (if he's here).
Get you some ginseng, it’ll help you out.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
So where do we go from here? Having finally bedding my top girl, glorious fashion I might add, will the storyline take off even more now?
Yeah, hope we get some more plot but I also want to see some of the other things we’ve been teased with…

Threesome with Eve and Nora
Anal sex with Eve (if that’s your thing)
Sex or dates with any or all of the younger girls, so far it’s been Lily and Chloe only.
More of Sophia and Jane
More milfs? No idea how close we are to the end so I don’t know if any new characters will be introduced.

Deleted member 3006697

Game Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
So where do we go from here? Having finally bedding my top girl, glorious fashion I might add, will the storyline take off even more now?
Nora+Eva threesome
Eva+Sophia threesome
Nora+Eva+Sophia foursome
And then add Janet and Katherine in this

Build a landlady-only harem :love:

Edit:
Forgot one of the best landlady, Mrs Claus :love:
Dev, please make her canon

Last edited:

Bobby Boucher

Oct 16, 2020
Yeah, hope we get some more plot but I also want to see some of the other things we’ve been teased with…

Threesome with Eve and Nora
Anal sex with Eve (if that’s your thing)
Sex or dates with any or all of the younger girls, so far it’s been Lily and Chloe only.
More of Sophia and Jane
More milfs? No idea how close we are to the end so I don’t know if any new characters will be introduced.
Nora+Eva threesome
Eva+Sophia threesome
Nora+Eva+Sophia foursome
And then add Janet and Katherine in this

Build a landlady-only harem :love:
So probably more of the same thing we’re currently getting, which is sex here and there with sprinkles of storyline plot? I’m not complaining just curious. And that potential Eva and Nora threeway will be ungodly.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
So probably more of the same thing we’re currently getting, which is sex here and there with sprinkles of storyline plot? I’m not complaining just curious. And that potential Eva and Nora threeway will be ungodly.
Yeah, I think the formula has been working so far, no need to change it. I am normally a plot first person but in this game it feels like the plot is more "fuck the milfs" than it is "find and stop the Hermit". After all, now that the Hermit has shown up it's about time for the dad - the actual cop - to do some work while the MC focuses on fucking all the ladies in every conceivable position and combination.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah, I think the formula has been working so far, no need to change it. I am normally a plot first person but in this game it feels like the plot is more "fuck the milfs" than it is "find and stop the Hermit". After all, now that the Hermit has shown up it's about time for the dad - the actual cop - to do some work while the MC focuses on fucking all the ladies in every conceivable position and combination.
Yeah our MC though not a bad guy is horribly out of his league when it comes to the hermit, so he better keeps to the ladies. Now Mom might be less out of her league (there were some hints in episode 12) and that might play a role later, maybe we will learn a bit more of her past before she became a mother. :)

Reactions: MrFriendly

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Get you some ginseng, it’ll help you out.
Ahh, the joys of getting old. Even the best fappers hit that wall at some point, I myself was gassed a bit after the Nora scene. Maybe it was the build up or excitement , but yeah I popped some seamoss and fish oil and was good to go. It's okay to get old guys I promise. Fap on.

4.10 star(s) 162 Votes