• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
Unfortunately I'm not a psychic :D, you can be a lil more specific with your problem
I'm gonna assume, it isn't downloading correctly.
I just checked and it's downloading fine for me.
Try right-clicking and select "save as", maybe this'll work for you.
The thing is, I don't have a "Save As".
(Except for "Save Link As", but I don't think that would work.)

• Angry
Reactions: duningtwo

RabidRanger45

Jun 9, 2020
I highly recommend this game to anyone who hasn't played it yet, ( yes, it might not surpass WVM, Where The Heart Is, and Blooming Love when it comes to storytelling, but its up there, if not among the top 5, its at least among the top 10 of the best games of this type ), so kudos to whomever created the game, ( only one issue have I got with this game, wish the game lasted longer, :(, lol ). Thought I'd add a bit more to my comment. Lucy and Alice, ( why do those scenes tear me up so, ( and here I didn't think these scenes would surpass WVM, when the MC found his sister ), but it certainly did, so again ty for an amazing game, with an amazing story.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3006697

Game Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
please tell me the aunt,mc,cody story line goes a lot further:love::love::love::love::love:(y)
We can make him watch and he knows that we are banging his mom
So far, only this much has happened

Or are you asking about cody+aunt+MC threesome? :unsure:
you asked a question-you got an answer-dont make it personal.better still read the tags they give you an idea of content instead of posting silly comments to a member who took the time to respond to your question.:mad:(n)
I know him :D
We kinda joke around :3

Reactions: D Dog and Ginji

Deleted member 3006697

Game Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
mc give cody a tour of his family:eek:
Not happening
Eva(aunt) is Cody's mom
And Patreon doesn't allows family bonding
The only girl Cody can probably get is Chloe and that too if the player decides
if you were familiar with his taste in music you'd understand my mistrust of his recommendation.
Delete this :HideThePain:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: EJW and duningtwo

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
so you're saying there's only one direction for this guy cody.
This is not a game about other dick and cody is other dick. so unless you fully set him up with Chloe as player and make all correct choices for that I do not expect him to ever get some action. :p

Reactions: EJW

Deleted member 3006697

Game Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
This is not a game about other dick and cody is other dick. so unless you fully set him up with Chloe as player and make all correct choices for that I do not expect him to ever get some action. :p
Well he enjoys watching MC+Chloe so it's a win-win situation i guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Haha
Reactions: DA22
4.10 star(s) 165 Votes