mlpoknbhuyg

Nov 30, 2020
So there's no way to avoid fucking the two fat old ladies? What a load of crap.

To clarify- Nora and Eva are fucking gross and I have zero interest in either of them. Did the avoid Nora thing, paid no attention to Eva's bullshit, pushed her away whenever possible, and still ended up with multiple flabby ass sex scenes. Choices don't mean a thing in this game.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

To clarify- Nora and Eva are fucking gross and I have zero interest in either of them. Did the avoid Nora thing, paid no attention to Eva's bullshit, pushed her away whenever possible, and still ended up with multiple flabby ass sex scenes. Choices don't mean a thing in this game.
so happy for you!
please, fair lady/sir, can you post a bit more, such a pleasure to read similar polished opinions and game critics?

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020

You are in for a huge surprise once you grow up to be a bigger boy.
You will at some point realise that Nora and Eva are perfect MILF's.
And that you are just so wrong!

Sersenio

May 27, 2021
An interesting game judging by the comments and what unusual textures of the characters , you will have to try to play .

futanari123

Dec 5, 2017

baitgod.jpg

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes