Vuljin

Sep 16, 2018
First spreading false information and after being called out for it coming back with a weak insult? Classic F95 troll right there. :BootyTime:
it's reverse psychology fapboys ...... u dont get it coz u skip the text and just fap to the animations :BootyTime:

Vuljin

Sep 16, 2018
the most hyped mom son scene , and to my surprise Vatos really delivered. 3 back to back shots with the mom ,fuck thats how its done man other devs must take note of this.... if u r gonna take some time with mommy make sure u deliver the best scenes for her.... ;)
yeah he really fucked the shit out of her in last update...all fapboys are....umm sry, all fanboys are happy and them dicks are throbing hard now ^^

Nov 18, 2019
norapreview.jpg evapreview.jpg lilypreview.jpg

Hello all! Here's some previews from the upcoming episode. Aside from Nora, Eva and Lily we will see Janet, Sophia and one more lady. Their previews will come later, I'm still working on those scenes. That said, I may need some more time. Instead of 25-30 July, the release may be on 7-8 August (pretty much certain).

There's one more thing I would like to talk with you, I don't know if you noticed but after every episode release, I'm trying to improve myself on topics like lighting, anatomy, animation, etc. to create better renders. Now, I think I'm on a point where I'm kinda satisfied with the overall art quality. I even sculpt 'correct-ish' anatomy after I pose the characters because daz characters may not deform well or they may lack some anatomical features. This, naturally, takes more time so that's why the update is almost a month late. Sorry for the delay and thank you for all of your supports.

HorttoKaalo

Jul 1, 2021
View attachment 1296414 View attachment 1296416 View attachment 1296417

Hello all! Here's some previews from the upcoming episode. Aside from Nora, Eva and Lily we will see Janet, Sophia and one more lady. Their previews will come later, I'm still working on those scenes. That said, I may need some more time. Instead of 25-30 July, the release may be on 7-8 August (pretty much certain).

There's one more thing I would like to talk with you, I don't know if you noticed but after every episode release, I'm trying to improve myself on topics like lighting, anatomy, animation, etc. to create better renders. Now, I think I'm on a point where I'm kinda satisfied with the overall art quality. I even sculpt 'correct-ish' anatomy after I pose the characters because daz characters may not deform well or they may lack some anatomical features. This, naturally, takes more time so that's why the update is almost a month late. Sorry for the delay and thank you for all of your supports.
Is it just me or are these renders like...whole helluva lot better looking than before?

KuronshinZX

Oct 2, 2020
Plz dont change the breasts size and the rest of the bodies, some may not seem way to anatomically correct but thats why i love this game :(

CravenGrave

Apr 10, 2020
I'm at the end of episode 4 and it says I won't be be helping Cody with Chloe. What do you need to do to help him? Not play too much with the aunt early on?

MammaMea

Donor
Apr 14, 2018
So i kinda dropped this game early on when the mc personality did a complete 180 and he went from a heroic character willing to help strangers whom he barely knew escape from an evil crime syndicate, to a selfish dick who just wants to bang anything female regardless of whom it hurts or if people ask him to stop or not.
My question is has the story arc returned or did the game completely devolved into another "Milfy City"?
(Not trying to bash on either games but the story is what kept me invested in this particular game so just wondering if it's back or should i give up hope and just accept the game as is?)
MC is still caring in nature, but i dont believe in being caring and not getting the reward for it, I urge u to play again and see what masterpiece this has become...

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
I'm at the end of episode 4 and it says I won't be be helping Cody with Chloe. What do you need to do to help him? Not play too much with the aunt early on?
1- Get mad on Cody when he asks if he can watch
2- Don't call Chloe when Lily asks about your relationship with Chloe
3- Don't go for both Lily and Chloe (you get this option after first time with Lily)

I don't remember the day but I think these were the conditions

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes