Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
So there's no way to avoid fucking the two fat old ladies? What a load of crap.

To clarify- Nora and Eva are fucking gross and I have zero interest in either of them. Did the avoid Nora thing, paid no attention to Eva's bullshit, pushed her away whenever possible, and still ended up with multiple flabby ass sex scenes. Choices don't mean a thing in this game.
Then perhaps you can Fap to the Dad and Uncle instead, maybe they're more of your preference.

baratar

Jul 3, 2021
hey
so yeah, the game's pretty good, i haven't played it in a while. I wanted to play the new version (on mobile), but i can only find the game with the inc patch automatically enabled. im not into that stuff rlly, and when i previously played it, the version had nothing like that.
if anyone could get me a link or indication of where to download an android version without any incest, i'd aprecciate it, thanks.

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
hey
so yeah, the game's pretty good, i haven't played it in a while. I wanted to play the new version (on mobile), but i can only find the game with the inc patch automatically enabled. im not into that stuff rlly, and when i previously played it, the version had nothing like that.
if anyone could get me a link or indication of where to download an android version without any incest, i'd aprecciate it, thanks.
Download the compressed version
Download JoiPlay from Google play
Add the game on JoiPlay
Play on JoiPlay :^)

Btw, incest is canon :whistle:

Reactions: baratar

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Game has amazing animations and the women are all sizzling hot but a little too focused on the ladies asses in sex scenes and the MILFs in general. Thats barely a criticism in all honesty as the game is 9/10 for me but yeah more bouncing boobs on screen and certain more of the cousin and her pals would be much appreciated vs just going from one horny neglected MILF to the next chapter to chapter when said younger hotties were presented so early on the story and barely seen since. Cant say ive found a game which does Netori so good, with pissed off horny women almost thanking you for fucking them bold as you like mere feet away form their partners who are none the wiser. I prefer that to cuck content in general personally though there is a kind of cuck arc in the game with the cousin who likes to watch but no idea where that storyline is going as - well said earlier, the younger girls barely get any attention in the game compared to the MILFs.

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
it is one hell of a nice game although if you can make better camera angles during sex scenes animation , it would be great bcuz most of the time all you see are their asses

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes