DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
but I did everything according to the instructions, but the mother did not fuck her son ... why is that?
It only happens in update 12 when Mc goes back to that other town again and something happens. After that the mother decides she does want her son. If she does not you either did make a mistake somewhere or you did not reach that content yet. She does tease and goes back on it about three times in game until she finally decides to go all in in last two updates.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I really like the characters and the story. Not a fan of the story within the story (i.e. the 'mafia' connection).

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
I highly recommend this game to anyone who hasn't played it yet, ( yes, it might not surpass WVM, Where The Heart Is, and Blooming Love when it comes to storytelling, but its up there, if not among the top 5, its at least among the top 10 of the best games of this type ), so kudos to whomever created the game, ( only one issue have I got with this game, wish the game lasted longer, :(, lol ). Thought I'd add a bit more to my comment. Lucy and Alice, ( why do those scenes tear me up so, ( and here I didn't think these scenes would surpass WVM, when the MC found his sister ), but it certainly did, so again ty for an amazing game, with an amazing story.
WVM?

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
I highly recommend this game to anyone who hasn't played it yet, ( yes, it might not surpass WVM, Where The Heart Is, and Blooming Love when it comes to storytelling, but its up there, if not among the top 5, its at least among the top 10 of the best games of this type ), so kudos to whomever created the game, ( only one issue have I got with this game, wish the game lasted longer, :(, lol ). Thought I'd add a bit more to my comment. Lucy and Alice, ( why do those scenes tear me up so, ( and here I didn't think these scenes would surpass WVM, when the MC found his sister ), but it certainly did, so again ty for an amazing game, with an amazing story.
At the end of the day it’s all subjective and depends on what you like. I don’t care for any of those games you just mentioned, and would give Away From Home the nod over them because I enjoy the game, it’s all about what you like.

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Away From Home EP 1-23 [iPatched]
with AdanGC Mods

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
so the fact that he has a contact who tells him "you need to find out more information" that helps with fucko nothing ..absolutely nothing ...just tells him you need to find out info...makes it more believable?

Don't get me wrong I like this VN....but saying this is so much more belivable than a national news athlete sleeping with 40 girls apparently....it's....well yea..sure...if you say so
EDIT : I don't mean you personaly :p
I smashed forward through the whole 'mafia' sub-story.

Reactions: BTLD

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Sigh, you are not even allowed to say that most of those mafia/crime stories with naïve 15 yo MC's are more like Disney fairy tales stories or kid's fantasies, then believable crime stories and it makes having the sexual part of game must be slowish to be believable kinda laughable. Even if point out why this specific game is actually more believable in that sense as most of that type in a spoiler since it can be kinda spoilerish for people that did not play episode 12 and 13 yet, even if even in this game Mickey Spillane would likely be turning in his grave if he had to read it as a believable crime story. :p

At least this dev did think a bit about having people have MC's back that save him a bit from his naivete and somewhat believable reason for Nora making her choice compared to most and is overall not slow in the sex part.

Edit: @BLTD Like I said in my old post, how many moms do you know can get a tracker in a few hours, know how to use it and get her son out of a situation where he gets hurt in an explosion without panicking that would not have some background in police work or similar? Also that old guy and woman make sure all video evidence of act of MC are wiped before he gets into trouble. Well it is likely partly self interest since he does not want to have MC tell hermit while being tortured it was his idea and he used MC, but at least he is not naive.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: ann87ra and BTLD
4.10 star(s) 171 Votes