House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Ahh, the joys of getting old. Even the best fappers hit that wall at some point, I myself was gassed a bit after the Nora scene. Maybe it was the build up or excitement , but yeah I popped some seamoss and fish oil and was good to go. It's okay to get old guys I promise. Fap on.
I’m serious about the Ginseng though that stuff is magic to me.

Bobby Boucher

Oct 16, 2020
Yeah, I think the formula has been working so far, no need to change it. I am normally a plot first person but in this game it feels like the plot is more "fuck the milfs" than it is "find and stop the Hermit". After all, now that the Hermit has shown up it's about time for the dad - the actual cop - to do some work while the MC focuses on fucking all the ladies in every conceivable position and combination.
Fair point

Reactions: MrFriendly

Xabder

Feb 10, 2021
Nora+Eva threesome
Eva+Sophia threesome
Nora+Eva+Sophia foursome
And then add Janet and Katherine in this

Build a landlady-only harem :love:

Edit:
Forgot one of the best landlady, Mrs Claus :love:
Dev, please make her canon
sophia > all

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Cody :D

Also, is there anyone here who didn't bully him?
I don't know why but I find that part very satisfying :D
And the part where you are fucking Eva and have the option to let him watch

I'm a horrible man:HideThePain:
nah, im mostly ignoring him..though i tried to set up him with chloe,in some of the first few episodes, yet that path is bugged and aboned as it seems...kinda hoped thats the way to get chloe off my dick :HideThePain:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Yeah our MC though not a bad guy is horribly out of his league when it comes to the hermit, so he better keeps to the ladies. Now Mom might be less out of her league (there were some hints in episode 12) and that might play a role later, maybe we will learn a bit more of her past before she became a mother. :)
Actually the MC is the only thing I don't like about this game
But I think the law and his dad might have a diffrent apinion on if he is or isn't a bad guy since normally good guys don't use bombs and nearly kill people blowing up cars?.

But apart from the MC the reast of the game is excellent.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
But I think the law and his dad might have a diffrent apinion on if he is or isn't a bad guy since normally good guys don't use bombs and nearly kill people blowing up cars?.

While I agree with you. It sure wouldn't surprise me to find out the FBI were using bombs and nearly killing people blowing up cars!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheTrumanShow

TheTrumanShow

Apr 14, 2021

What's your issue with the Mc? Just curious?

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
What's your issue with the Mc? Just curious?
Thank you for asking but.
Lets just say I like the rest of the game is enough to Ignore my feelings about the MC.
And as much as I would like to explain why I dislike him I'm not sure any of the MC's fans would appreciate it.

Last edited:

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
Maybe it was the build up or excitement , but yeah I popped some seamoss and fish oil and was good to go. It's okay to get old guys I promise.
I always had a slow refractory period (about 30 ~ 60 mins). It varies by person too, not just age:

Verbias

Mar 4, 2020
Easily one of my favourite games right now, the writing is great, the renders are amazing and who's ever idea it is to constantly leave us wanting more at the end of each episode deserves a round of applause. I'll be keeping a sharp eye out for the next release, thank you so much for making this! :D

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thank you for asking but.
Lets just say I like the rest of the game is enough to Ignore my feelings about the MC.
And as much as I would like to explain why I dislike him I'm not sure any of the MC's fans would appreciate it.
Well I already said our MC is horribly out of his depth and maybe somewhat naïve and may not think everything through. That bomb thingy is in that category for me. He is trying to help and protect those around him including his aunt, if that was a smart thing to do or that what he knows would be enough to justify using a bomb is another question, even if manipulated a little into doing that here. Luckily for MC those peeps care enough he did not become a super easy target after. Likely he watched too many tv shows or played call of duty too often. :p

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
I know that my pov is uninteresting. But my view of the MC is that he is just a regular horny teen that is taking every chance he gets to get laid. The stupid shit he does, all that comes down to being an young adult without worldy experience. Who cares about consequences in that age, right? ;)

To make it short. I dont have a problem with the MC. Instead im having fun with him trying to nail every milf in the game. :)

Space Cat

May 9, 2020
Bring on the threesome :love:, I really hope the dev isn't ending the game soon.

View attachment 1220403
As much as you and I can appreciate glorious pictures like this one, and the whole fascination for a future ménage à trois, I think they fall too much on the fan service/spoiler side of things.

(Something similar happens on the last Halfway House update, where the MC daydreams about Ashley and Ashlyn.)

Sure, it's not a big deal. Sure, MC is allowed to have fantasies about it but for some people, me included, erotica is all about the unexpected. Unforseen sexual encounters. Going in blind and enjoying the ride.

It's all about the virtue of exploring pleasures of the flesh on the face of unfamiliar circumstances.

That is partly the reason why I hate dream sequences in these games.

Reactions: dokodesuka

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
I updated Qleaf's Gallery Mod to include Episode 13 scenes and animations.
All credits to Qleaf, I only did this because he hasn't been on F95 for more than a month and I saw a few people asking for this and I love this game :love:
I hope you don't mind :)

Features:
  • A Scene Gallery to re-play hand picked special moments with the girls
  • An animation gallery to re-view those special moments with the girls.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hmm...!

4.10 star(s) 162 Votes