• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Poutsos

Jul 9, 2020
Great work lad. If and only if the new renders are real, probably you should restart parts of the game with these new renders. Re-do chapter one to 6 etc like a "shut up and dance" game in this forum. If these are real renders me and my team will support you doing some scenes from scratch. if these are real renders

Vatos

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2019
Great work lad. If and only if the new renders are real, probably you should restart parts of the game with these new renders. Re-do chapter one to 6 etc like a "shut up and dance" game in this forum. If these are real renders me and my team will support you doing some scenes from scratch. if these are real renders
Maybe not the first 6 episodes cause that would take so much time but I was planning to remaster the episode 1 at least, while also adding some additional and extended content to the episode.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Maybe not the first 6 episodes cause that would take so much time but I was planning to remaster the episode 1 at least, while also adding some additional and extended content to the episode.
the game is great the way it is, no need to remaster anything, or to add an extended content to the early episodes....unless ofc you are out of fresh ideas, and/or plan to switch to the milking side of games developing.
better keep those guns for new game, after this one is finished.

also, i wouldnt treat too seriously that comment you are replied above...moreover, if you dont remaster anything and starting new real game tomorrow, real me and my team will support your real game for real for sure:BootyTime:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
the game is great the way it is, no need to remaster anything, or to add an extended content to the early episodes....unless ofc you are out of fresh ideas, and/or plan to switch to the milking side of games developing.
better keep those guns for new game, after this one is finished.

also, i wouldnt treat too seriously that comment you are replied above...moreover, if you dont remaster anything and starting new real game tomorrow, real me and my team will support your real game for real for sure:BootyTime:
100% agreed. I'd better see a new game from him than a Remaster.

Btw, Lostanddamned , you're stealing my catchphrase. LMAO. ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Awesome update !!!!! Best update ever from this dev
it isnt bad, yet it is nothing compared to ep16..just wait and see till you play it!
A game remaster is a must... Give me a break. Pay for the game to have an opinion
Game remaster would be the most stupid thing at this point, ever. Give me a break, and stop trolling here.
As the most important paying patron of his, probably a hidden billionaire (even musk himself perhaps?), and even more as a leader of the whole supporting team vatos has, you surely dont need this pirate forum?
Just post those advices/ideas on his patreon, and im sure if he follows it, it will end as any other remastering project has ended to the best of my knowledge.

Poutsos

Jul 9, 2020
it isnt bad, yet it is nothing compared to ep16..just wait and see till you play it!

Game remaster would be the most stupid thing at this point, ever. Give me a break, and stop trolling here.
As the most important paying patron of his, probably a hidden billionaire (even musk himself perhaps?), and even more as a leader of the whole supporting team vatos has, you surely dont need this pirate forum?
Just post those advices/ideas on his patreon, and im sure if he follows it, it will end as any other remastering project has ended to the best of my knowledge.
Do you need some help lad; From a psychiatrist I mean; What did I said that bothered you so much? I have posted more than 10 messages asking from people in this forum to support vatos, and you surely don't want my team to unsubscribe from this Patreon... Are you a billionaire? Would you like a private discussion to find out if I'm? if so send me a message

This forum is not a pirate one, is an advertising one, the best one for Adult games... for all the games worth a bit.

Please be certain that I'm sending any advice to Vatos as well and I'm opening this discussion because he plans to remaster part of the game.

• Angry
Reactions: Minx077 and Balu83

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Do you need some help lad; From a psychiatrist I mean; What did I said that bothered you so much? I have posted more than 10 messages asking from people in this forum to support vatos, and you surely don't want my team to unsubscribe from this Patreon... Are you a billionaire? Would you like a private discussion to find out if I'm? if so send me a message

This forum is not a pirate one, is an advertising one, the best one for Adult games... for all the games worth a bit.

Please be certain that I'm sending any advice to Vatos as well and I'm opening this discussion because he plans to remaster part of the game.
who pissed in your milk ?
short fuse eeh...

hahahaha

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes