Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Nah, she is the first who broke MC’’s sex seal, and her ass is the best out of the crowd in my opinion. Characters that could be ditched out of the story and likely nobody is ever notice, are teenage girls. Make it king MILF game Dev, you are already there.
But you can't deny that she pales in comparison to the aunt in this particular pic. Dunno if it's the eyes or what but there's definetely something wrong with her face there.
Anyways, i don't hold any sentiment over the fact that she was the first one to put out, usually devs introduce throwaway characters like that to show us some action without compromising the main characters and maybe gain some more time to develop their relationships with the MC before the impatient people eat them alive. So i can't shake the feeling that she's just like an artefact from the past that was braught up from like v0.3 or something as a means for the dev to show us a threesome before we get to the real meat and potatoes of the game, namely mom+aunt.
But yeah, if anybody here still cares about the younger chicks, they're wrong :D

Reactions: LSC82 and gubl
4.10 star(s) 171 Votes