IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
uhh when I tried downloading and playing the game, it only says the end of episode 14 then back to the home screen did I do something wrong?? I downloaded the incest patch so does it affect the game to that extent??

ivanfneunfünf

Sep 29, 2020
uhh when I tried downloading and playing the game, it only says the end of episode 14 then back to the home screen did I do something wrong?? I downloaded the incest patch so does it affect the game to that extent??
I guess you installed the multi mod. It's not updated yet

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
This was a fantastic update. That kitchen scene with Eva and then the threesome immediately after with Sophia :love:. It didn't even end there because after that we got some Nora loving going on. All of them have to be pregnant after this update, if they weren't previously, because i have not and never will pull out of any of them.

Now that i finished my main, I'm going back to do the cody version on my other saves. Last update was messed up, fucking his mom in front of him while he cries, but i can't help myself.

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
I agree with you, i don't even understand why people use a shit tunnel instead of an organ that is specially made for sex especially Japanese guys who enjoyed scat.
People find boobs and tunnel and it doesn't matter what tunnel (just need to get something inside) they stop thinking with their brains. Instead blood starts going to the another brain in the pants region. And then its fun time and fireworks.:ROFLMAO:

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Hey Guys i hope you all are fine . I will like to share my walkthrough+Cheat+choices mod of the latest version using which you all can play game easily. Here is link :
Mega

Here is my discord server link . Feel free to join me there :

Here are some previews of mod :

View attachment 1345304 View attachment 1345306 View attachment 1345308 View attachment 1345310

Here is the fix. using which will work fine. Thanks to TheGreatAvenger For the hardwork and the help.
is this for v15

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
I agree with you, i don't even understand why people use a shit tunnel instead of an organ that is specially made for sex especially Japanese guys who enjoyed scat.
Just good ass fucking fun and they don't get pregnant.
Which would be especially handy for incest I guess.

Anyway would rather eat a clean ass than kiss a foot so we all have our preferences I guess.

Reactions: WakamoSato

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
Hey Guys i hope you all are fine . I will like to share my walkthrough+Cheat+choices mod of the latest version using which you all can play game easily. Here is link :
Mega

Here is my discord server link . Feel free to join me there :

Here are some previews of mod :

View attachment 1345304 View attachment 1345306 View attachment 1345308 View attachment 1345310

Here is the fix. using which will work fine. Thanks to TheGreatAvenger For the hardwork and the help.
is it updated?

Reactions: msleomac
4.10 star(s) 162 Votes