MrFafnir

Jul 27, 2019
If I want to see all scenes in the least amount of runs possible
How many will it take (2, maybe more)?
And whose characters do I have to focus on for each one?

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
I sure as hell was satisfied!...er I mean my mc was satisfied...yeah..:whistle:
I watched people bash the game Devs for releasing a Christmas update, instead of an actual update and when they do release one people complain about it not being long enough. Some of these twats just aren't satisfied with anything, it's like they expect things to be perfect all the time.

EnderSoap

Jul 24, 2019
This is done!!

Here is my mod for the version 1-15 of away from home.

It include :
- a walkthrough / multi-mod
- the possibility to unlock the gallery at the start of a new game or at the end of chapter 15
- the possibility to activate incest

Mega : here

To install this mod, past the file "script.rpy" in the repertory "game" of away from home.

This is my first mod, so please let me know if something is missing or i've made a mistake ;).

enjoy :p
Is there a way to change name in replay gallery & turn off incest during replays? Doesn't match the settings I picked when I started the game

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Is there a way to change name in replay gallery
If you want it to be permanent, open the script.rpy with Notepad++ for example, press Ctrl + H and replace Liam with the name of your choice.
Save the file, start the game and the name entered in the script.rpy is then the default.

Reactions: HX_Eros

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
The game is pretty good so far , the only thing I would say lacks is POV's during sex scenes , Dev should add some 3rd person view in it too like during the whole Nora scene. Story wise it has slowed down and looks like the focus is more on sex scenes .

Reactions: somedude321

somedude321

Oct 28, 2019
The game is pretty good so far , the only thing I would say lacks is POV's during sex scenes , Dev should add some 3rd person view in it too like during the whole Nora scene. Story wise it has slowed down and looks like the focus is more on sex scenes .
Yeah I would love to see some more POV shots, the angles the dev's been using have been great all around, but a button that lets you switch between POV and those angles would be amazing.

Loxyas

Jul 22, 2018
This is done!!

Here is my mod for the version 1-15 of away from home.

It include :
- a walkthrough / multi-mod
- the possibility to unlock the gallery at the start of a new game or at the end of chapter 15
- the possibility to activate incest

Mega : here

To install this mod, past the file "script.rpy" in the repertory "game" of away from home.

This is my first mod, so please let me know if something is missing or i've made a mistake ;).

enjoy :p
The MC should call Nora "Mom" not by her name. Same for Eva, it should be "Aunt" Eva, not just Eva. It's bizzare calling them by their name.

Last edited:
Reactions: Randeza

MisterDan

Feb 20, 2019
I watched people bash the game Devs for releasing a Christmas update, instead of an actual update and when they do release one people complain about it not being long enough. Some of these twats just aren't satisfied with anything, it's like they expect things to be perfect all the time.
And those twats have been proved correct in their thinking. You just mad they were right and call them names.

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
Has anyone else experienced with many of the previous versions that pictures and animations were missing from a lot of the scenes and it would blank gray screen with a number saying which scene was missing?

I usually had to wait for the next update for the previous episode to have all of the images etc working and included. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this before I download the next update.

Feb 15, 2019
Has anyone else experienced with many of the previous versions that pictures and animations were missing from a lot of the scenes and it would blank gray screen with a number saying which scene was missing?

I usually had to wait for the next update for the previous episode to have all of the images etc working and included. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this before I download the next update.
This problem is generally caused by an incompatibility between the game and the mod.

The mod i've made is for the version 1-15 of this game so you wont have any problem of missing images ;).

Reactions: shawnnation

critter

Jun 9, 2017
There is a picture with the wrong clothing of mother at her first yoga-session with the MC - she is wearing her casual top rather than her green yoga-outfit

Screenshot (544).png

Feb 15, 2019
Is there a way to change name in replay gallery & turn off incest during replays? Doesn't match the settings I picked when I started the game
i'll look at it tonight ;).

The MC should call Nora "Mom" not by her name. Same for Eva, it should be "Aunt" Eva, not just Eva. It's bizzare calling them by their name.
That's a good point, i'll work to it tonight too.

If someone have the gallery mod (version 14 or older) of Zoey Raven and if it's ok with her/him, i can try to adapt it for the version 15.

4.10 star(s) 162 Votes