• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

MrDefault

Dec 19, 2017
This is done!!

Here is my mod for the version 1-15 of away from home.

It include :
- a walkthrough / multi-mod
- the possibility to unlock the gallery at the start of a new game or at the end of chapter 15
- the possibility to activate incest

Mega : here

To install this mod, past the file "script.rpy" in the repertory "game" of away from home.

This is my first mod, so please let me know if something is missing or i've made a mistake ;).

enjoy :p

changelog :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For the start. You are hero to us all. I salute you for making an effort in modding.
Now time for bad news xd. After installing mod, game crashed, I restarted it and again saves were broken. Some of them are working but now Nora is my "maid" for some reason xd

Reactions: pyrinikos

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Yes very sadly - I can see the MC helping miss Watson but not Nora nor Eva nor Sophia etc.... It is not his job to be a fuck toy for all the old MILF aged women, he should find a real nice girl like Alison, or Lydia, at least he should have a choice

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
For the start. You are hero to us all. I salute you for making an effort in modding.
Now time for bad news xd. After installing mod, game crashed, I restarted it and again saves were broken. Some of them are working but now Nora is my "maid" for some reason xd
I didnt have any problems so far :unsure:

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
I dont remember shit about this game but the aunt saying "you cant fuck me" is like saying pigs can fly also does this wt mod follows the route to "cuck" cody?

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
It is beautiful how this game animations developed over time, it is top notch now compared to other games here.

So what is the deal with Cody? does the choices with him matter, or is pure Cucking or whatever its called?

and I believe the husband hearing the noises gonna bite me in my ass someday
He can watch too just no touching.

Akifai

May 8, 2017
Playing 1 to 15, the quality of the visuals in the later chapters are much better; it's very noticeable. Has there been any news of a remaster for the earlier chapters?

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes