Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I know exactly what you're saying, It's the chase that is exciting, the build-up the not knowing if he's going to win her. and after can be exciting if it's written well. that's why a lot of The games here have so many characters (girls or guys) in them. the chase can be addicting, it's that adrenaline rush, the thrill of the chase. (It's the Eye of the Tiger ;) insert song lyrics here) I Hope Everyone here has a Happier New Year. Please, please, please, fingers crossed.
Yeah but...its like it went way too far with her. Like...to understand my point of view...its like a guy who gets rejected at a bar, but then keeps buying that same girl drinks over and over and over again, while making moves on her and she's still against it. Sure there was progress, but its made clear shes still very unwilling and you have to push so hard...like I give up. I seriously am just starting a new game and avoiding her completely. Like even if I do "win" her at the end, I still feel like a total sleazebag.

Like Eva? She had her points and bottom-line and was clear. But then her husband got so bad, she gave up and yay that. But Nora? Even when teasing you, she will go into how wrong it is, her husband is never the reason, and she forces the MC to make every move and be the asshole, so its never on her. It's not a chase at this point, its like I personally have more self-respect for myself than that, and that's amazing coming from a super beta-male submissive like myself.

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
ok quick question ! do you finaly get in Nora's pants or should i wait to play this game untill later patches ?
I 100% gave up on her. Even if you can later, 11 chapters in and shes still teasing/pushing it so the MC has to make all the choices while she mopes about the morality of it. There is literally everyone else that you make more progress with, so...yeah. I mean, if you're holding out for her, you're probably going to have to wait until the game is near finished. Is the game worth playing for other's besides her right now? Totally.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Attaching below the AwayFromHome_EP12_GalleryMod.
Which can also be found on my .

Feature:
  • A Scene Gallery to re-play hand picked special moments with the girls
  • An animation gallery to re-view those special moments with the girls.
1609253687919.png 1609253772518.png
Enjoy!

PS: I tried to fit in as much animations I possibly can, I might add more later, but I'm to tired now

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Wow, that was a hot holiday update. I honestly wasn’t expecting much, but seeing the pawg Mrs. Claus and that masterful ass of hers was a nice Christmas gift. Hope that if this game is around next year that the Dev brings Mrs. Claus back again with more content.
Wouldn’t mind her being a actual character but that’s a pipe dream. Still that shit was hot.

jojo1241

Apr 4, 2018
Attaching below the AFH-EP11-GalleryMod.

Feature:
  • Add an animation gallery to re-view those special moments with the girls.
View attachment 959474

Enjoy!

PS: I tried to fit in as much animations I possibly can, I might add more later, but I'm to tired now

Thank you for the mod but a scenes gallery mod can be better ;);)

jack1543

Nov 23, 2020
Attaching below the AFH-EP11-GalleryMod.

Feature:
  • Add an animation gallery to re-view those special moments with the girls.
View attachment 959474

Enjoy!

could you do a scene mod?

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
Causes
Attaching below the FAFH-XMAS2020-GalleryMod.

Feature:
  • New custom made image/animation gallery to re-view those special moments with the girls.

Enjoy!

Causes an error doesnt work for me

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
so chapter 8 or 7 i forget mother is doing yoga and dev reused a scene but only thing i can say is if your going to reuse something is make sure they are wearing the same outfit unless you wanna explain bullshit reasons to why she went from new yoga outfit to normal attire to yoga again in 1 click

4.10 star(s) 162 Votes