ploopy

Sep 13, 2017
Definitely much less structured story telling in this update. It's ironic that since most of the updates so far have struck such a good balance between sex and story, this update seems lacking even thought it is probably better than what 95% of devs put out there these days haha.

If you're reading, keep going Vatos! When this is finished, this game has the potential to be regarded as an absolute masterpiece!

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
anyone else's save not working with the new update?
mine loads but just stops at the same spot at the end of ep 13 and will not progress to 14. the mods are the problem i think. even the updated walkthrough for 14 won't load chapter 14 from old saves. gallery mod hasn't been updated either so don't bother with that yet.

TargetX25

Feb 7, 2021
Since I do the walkthrough for this game I decided to do a Mod as well, so you can have a choice! Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Ep. 1-14

This is a Harem mod. If you wanna play the game straight up use my PDF walkthrough.
Installation: Unzip to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.
Features: In game walkthrough and lots of other fun extras!

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
How use it in Android port version?is there any Android version available with this mod?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Definitely much less structured story telling in this update. It's ironic that since most of the updates so far have struck such a good balance between sex and story, this update seems lacking even thought it is probably better than what 95% of devs put out there these days haha.

If you're reading, keep going Vatos! When this is finished, this game has the potential to be regarded as an absolute masterpiece!
Looks like the same one should work with all versions, unless they introduce a brand new character that is not in there. It just changes names is all. :>)

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Away From Home Episode[1-14].
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 10.08.2021 (Episode[1-14])
Holy crap! You're a godsend!! So fast i could cry!! Thank you!

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes