REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
We fuck Nora in this update??
Yeah but not intimately...I wanted more progression with Nora and their relationship, instead a 100 characters get introduced during the peak of what just happened last patch.

Nora is just another notch on his belt, I thought she was supposed to be different and their relationship more personal.

Boring update imo, no disrespect to the dev but can we get more of a focused story now between MC and Nora? Pandora's box has been opened and there shouldn't be mindless sex now but she should at least address what she's done and how she feels for MC since it takes two to tango.

ploopy

Sep 13, 2017
Definitely much less structured story telling in this update. It's ironic that since most of the updates so far have struck such a good balance between sex and story, this update seems lacking even thought it is probably better than what 95% of devs put out there these days haha.

If you're reading, keep going Vatos! When this is finished, this game has the potential to be regarded as an absolute masterpiece!

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
anyone else's save not working with the new update?
mine loads but just stops at the same spot at the end of ep 13 and will not progress to 14. the mods are the problem i think. even the updated walkthrough for 14 won't load chapter 14 from old saves. gallery mod hasn't been updated either so don't bother with that yet.

TargetX25

Feb 7, 2021
Since I do the walkthrough for this game I decided to do a Mod as well, so you can have a choice! Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Ep. 1-14

This is a Harem mod. If you wanna play the game straight up use my PDF walkthrough.
Installation: Unzip to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.
Features: In game walkthrough and lots of other fun extras!

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
How use it in Android port version?is there any Android version available with this mod?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Definitely much less structured story telling in this update. It's ironic that since most of the updates so far have struck such a good balance between sex and story, this update seems lacking even thought it is probably better than what 95% of devs put out there these days haha.

If you're reading, keep going Vatos! When this is finished, this game has the potential to be regarded as an absolute masterpiece!
Looks like the same one should work with all versions, unless they introduce a brand new character that is not in there. It just changes names is all. :>)

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes