blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
To have a scene with aunt and sophie in future updates, do i need to get caught by aunt when i have sex with sophie? (at Janet's house)
JUP, that's the trigger for the "threesome". You will also get a confirmation in later scenes where the ladies will be discussing you and you being the naughty horndog (please take that as a compliment to the MC) that you are will be even bolder with those two, setting up a " date".

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
JUP, that's the trigger for the "threesome". You will also get a confirmation in later scenes where the ladies will be discussing you and you being the naughty horndog (please take that as a compliment to the MC) that you are will be even bolder with those two, setting up a " date".
Aunt relationship with MC won't change when MC gets caught with Sophie? Because, to be honest, I care more about the relationship between aunt and MC than threesome with aunt and sophie. :D

Thanks for help. ;)

• Angry
Reactions: Rory Smith

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017

Hoplow73

Dec 10, 2020
I keep getting an error. Ive tried removing the mods and IC patch and I still get this error.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "C:\Users\aarons\Desktop\Dirty Games\AwayFromHome-Episode[1-14]-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\aarons\Desktop\Dirty Games\AwayFromHome-Episode[1-14]-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\aarons\Desktop\Dirty Games\AwayFromHome-Episode[1-14]-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\aarons\Desktop\Dirty Games\AwayFromHome-Episode[1-14]-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\aarons\Desktop\Dirty Games\AwayFromHome-Episode[1-14]-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "C:\Users\aarons\Desktop\Dirty Games\AwayFromHome-Episode[1-14]-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "C:\Users\aarons\Desktop\Dirty Games\AwayFromHome-Episode[1-14]-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "C:\Users\aarons\Desktop\Dirty Games\AwayFromHome-Episode[1-14]-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
File "C:\Users\aarons\Desktop\Dirty Games\AwayFromHome-Episode[1-14]-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "C:\Users\aarons\Desktop\Dirty Games\AwayFromHome-Episode[1-14]-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "C:\Users\aarons\Desktop\Dirty Games\AwayFromHome-Episode[1-14]-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
File "C:\Users\aarons\Desktop\Dirty Games\AwayFromHome-Episode[1-14]-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "C:\Users\aarons\Desktop\Dirty Games\AwayFromHome-Episode[1-14]-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "C:\Users\aarons\Desktop\Dirty Games\AwayFromHome-Episode[1-14]-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
File "C:\Users\aarons\Desktop\Dirty Games\AwayFromHome-Episode[1-14]-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 770, in load
log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
File "C:\Users\aarons\Desktop\Dirty Games\AwayFromHome-Episode[1-14]-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1983, in unfreeze
self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
File "C:\Users\aarons\Desktop\Dirty Games\AwayFromHome-Episode[1-14]-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1815, in rollback
self.load_failed()
File "C:\Users\aarons\Desktop\Dirty Games\AwayFromHome-Episode[1-14]-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1733, in load_failed
raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?
I had the same problem when I loaded my end of chapter 13 save. I loaded one save earlier and that worked.

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
isnt there just ep14? do i have to download all episodes again?
Almost all devs that use renpy just add on the newest update/episode to existing games/VNs. If they didn't it'd be pretty difficult to make a fluid story with choices.
You can start at your latest save from before anyway

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Aunt relationship with MC won't change when MC gets caught with Sophie? Because, to be honest, I care more about the relationship between aunt and MC than threesome with aunt and sophie. :D

Thanks for help. ;)
Haha, that is for you to find out and let me know here :p

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Continued walthrough by myself with Qleaf's blessing.

Edit: Updated to Ep. 1-14

You can also find this and my other content here if you want to support me:

Or you can:
Hey Zoey, the uploaded PDF has no EP 14, can you please check? Thank you for the WT and WT mod :D

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
pretty good update....normally i like the younger family member, but in this the cousin does not do it for me, but aunt and mom are great

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
What the hell I’ve been pumping her full of seeds several times already and I was even at their barbecue party celebrating Janet’s pregnancy and fucking her there too. Still here it reads that this MILF is not pregnant.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Gandalf78

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Qmil679 said:
To have a scene with aunt and sophie in future updates, do i need to get caught by aunt when i have sex with sophie? (at Janet's house)

The problem with getting caught is you don't get the first sex scene trigger with Janet. If you miss her first scene she won't get pregnant. At least that's what happened to me. I chose to get caught the first playthrough according to the walkthrough mod, but when I did that the first sex scene with Janet didn't trigger. On my second playthrough I chose to not get caught, then the first Janet scene triggered. I've found there is a way to get both though. To do this when the Sophia get caught option appears ignore the mod and choose don't get caught. Then after the first Janet scene is triggered and you have sex with her go into the console and change the variable that you did get caught. The variable is "evacatch = x" (all lowercase and without the quotes). The default is set to 0 for this variable. Do NOT change it until AFTER the first scene with Janet triggers. After you have sex with her the first time then change the variable to "evacatch = 1". Doing this will give you both the first Janet trigger and the future threesome.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: blademaster89
4.10 star(s) 171 Votes