Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Thanks for your insight on this. I'm not really sure why but every playthrough I do if i choose to get caught with Sophia in ep5, then the Janet scene in ep9 doesn't trigger. If I choose to not get caught then the ep9 scene does trigger. I'm not sure what else to do to fix it. Maybe I'll try not telling Jasmine about her father as i have always been telling her and see if that's it.
Not it either, I've told Jasmine about her father, got caught and made Janet pregnant. I've followed the written walkthrough, no problems.

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Apparently something has changed in MOD because I’ve always played this game through its advice. Now I started EP9 again and used the mod's advice. Now I got to the desired result: 3some, pregnant and Susan again.

Yes and EP5 Eva caught us.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Cardinal_Sin

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
I updated Qleaf's Gallery Mod to include Episode 13 scenes and animations.
All credits to Qleaf, I only did this because he hasn't been on F95 for more than a month and I saw a few people asking for this and I love this game :love:
I hope you don't mind :)

Features:
  • A Scene Gallery to re-play hand picked special moments with the girls
  • An animation gallery to re-view those special moments with the girls.

Enjoy :D
could you pls update gallery mod for latest version, cheers

Reactions: ohcmonrest
Apr 22, 2017
Bedscene with Eva and Sophia after getting Home is bugged for me...All i can see are Grey Images
same here
Grey scene are because of the mod. You can see them without it.
This is for the multi mod. I sent the modder an updated script.rpy file that fixes this, and he posted the update.

Here is the fix I sent the modder. Make sure the file is named script.rpy (take off the numbers F95 adds to the beginning of the filename) and drop it in your /game folder.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
How did you do that? Did you ignore the other girls like Lily and Chloe? I've done numerous playthroughs on this VN and every single time if I chose to get caught the first Janet scene never triggers. That's why I chose to ignore the mod in that particular scene then changed the variable after.
Being the horndog my MC (played by yours truly) is, he never lets up a chance to boink a lady(okay fine... anything that moves) at sight. I think of all my MCs as the mortal versions of Zeus :ROFLMAO:.

In other words, no, didn't ignore anyone. I suggest you do a complete new playthrough, without mods, using Zoey's walkthrough PDF. Also, I use zoey's mod where possible and so far, I got all the scenes needed to keep all women to my self.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Did you get the first Janet scene? I don't think you did in this scenario.
im so bad with names, is janet the aunt? I got ready for threesome, janet NOT pregnant and I will not see susan again....
who is susan? lol the cousin is lily, right? mom is eva? no wait that is the aunt? lol, im so confused :p

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Is there a chance that this is set by the 'evacatch' variable in the saved game? I wouldn't know though.

View attachment 1346815

That's a screenshot from , where you can upload one of your AwayFromHome save files and try to edit that value to 1, replace the original file (keep a backup!) and see if that makes a difference.
yea my janet was 0, I set it to 5 and CC was 0 so set that to 1 and now I got planned threesome, janet pregnant and i will be seeing susan again, thx

Reactions: dokodesuka

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Did the proofreader for this game quit after about episode 7? I am in episode 9 now and seen a lot of grammar, pronoun, etc issues in the last couple of chapters, that were not there for the first 7 or so episodes.

Just ran across this one, too funny not to mention...

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2021
The game in these recent releases has renders and art style similar to that of milfy city, but it is so much better than that dumpster fire of a game. I hope that the dev gets much more support for this gem because he deserves it

Reactions: Terror77

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
OK, finished through the current build. Other than the grammar and pronoun issues in the back half, my only complaint is how the MC went from feeling some concern about Adam's feelings to DGAF. Adam is the only husband in the game that deserves some respect, as he truly does love his wife and wants to do whatever he can for her. Just because he was cursed with a micro-peen, does not make him worthy of scorn. I would rather they came at that whole thing differently, Adam asking the MC to impregnate and please his wife, basically asking him to be a manwhore for his wife.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes