-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
OK, finished through the current build. Other than the grammar and pronoun issues in the back half, my only complaint is how the MC went from feeling some concern about Adam's feelings to DGAF. Adam is the only husband in the game that deserves some respect, as he truly does love his wife and wants to do whatever he can for her. Just because he was cursed with a micro-peen, does not make him worthy of scorn. I would rather they came at that whole thing differently, Adam asking the MC to impregnate and please his wife, basically asking him to be a manwhore for his wife.
I definitely agree that I think Adam should get respect; I actually think he's a pretty cool guy overall. I think just a few tweaks to the dialogue in this part would have made it much better. I think the biggest reason for the outcome (well, not why Janet took the MC to "help" in the first place in this episode) was that, once you're in the throes of passion it can be very difficult to focus on anything else. Sometimes, when you get interrupted, it can take a bit to focus your mind. While both Janet and the MC knew they were talking to Adam, I'm don't believe they really thought much about what they said. I think it was more of a base-level response, like "Screw off, we're fucking!" — not really meant to be cruel, just a knee-jerk reaction to the situation.

I did also have a little trouble accepting the choice to mock Cody while you and Eva went at it. I get that he's a bit weird and that his dad is an ass, but taking glee in ripping a family apart isn't cool. I have no problem with the MC having sex with her while Bob's on the phone—screw that guy. But the extra insults and taunts to Cody were just cruel. I had to see what happened with that choice, but it's definitely not what I want my playthrough to have.

kaloid01

Jan 25, 2020
Guys any news about ep 14 for Mac version? I saw that it is still only up to ep 13 for MAC, please help. Thanks

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Guys any news about ep 14 for Mac version? I saw that it is still only up to ep 13 for MAC, please help. Thanks
If you still have .13, then make a copy, clean out the whole .13 'game' folder from the copy, then copy everything from the .14 'game' folder into it - and give it a whirl. Can grab the Compressed version, should work.
That should get you going without waiting.

kaloid01

Jan 25, 2020
If you still have .13, then make a copy, clean out the whole .13 'game' folder from the copy, then copy everything from the .14 'game' folder into it - and give it a whirl. Can grab the Compressed version, should work.
That should get you going without waiting.
Ah i see, that's new to me. thanks for the tip, will try.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
OK, finished through the current build. Other than the grammar and pronoun issues in the back half, my only complaint is how the MC went from feeling some concern about Adam's feelings to DGAF. Adam is the only husband in the game that deserves some respect, as he truly does love his wife and wants to do whatever he can for her. Just because he was cursed with a micro-peen, does not make him worthy of scorn. I would rather they came at that whole thing differently, Adam asking the MC to impregnate and please his wife, basically asking him to be a manwhore for his wife.
Some of us players love cucking and humiliating other husbands/boyfriends. I wish more vns had this personally and thankful it's atleast here.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Did the proofreader for this game quit after about episode 7? I am in episode 9 now and seen a lot of grammar, pronoun, etc issues in the last couple of chapters, that were not there for the first 7 or so episodes.

Just ran across this one, too funny not to mention...
Interesting... Could you tell me where the grammar issues started exactly and how long they lasted? The last two updates had short turnaround times, and I was not able to get them back to Dev before his release deadline, but everything up to episode 11 should be okay. :unsure:

Reactions: _exodus_

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
This update is a heaven for both Netori fans and also evil fans. The way MC fuck aunt by cody watching her and crying is truly out of the level and something so rare to see adult games which are corruption free and NTR free.

The only disappointing thing is that, from last two updates, Nora only have cow girl scenes. It's looked as repetitive. Personally not much of a fan of it compare to missionary and doggy.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Some of us players love cucking and humiliating other husbands/boyfriends. I wish more vns had this personally and thankful it's atleast here.
I like to cuck them when they deserve it, not when they are an all around good guy, which Adam seems to be. I loved doing Eva and Sophia right near their husbands, although I think we are being too cruel to Cody(even though he may end up liking it, he seems to be a bit at odds with his voyeuristic kink and it being his mom).

Interesting... Could you tell me where the grammar issues started exactly and how long they lasted? The last two updates had short turnaround times, and I was not able to get them back to Dev before his release deadline, but everything up to episode 11 should be okay. :unsure:
Most of them seemed to be in like chapters 8 and 9, then seemed to be corrected again until the last couple of chapters. One scene in particular that I seem to recall was when we went to the coffee shop to meet with Lily and Chloe's friend(I have to have more interactions to remember names) and ended up meeting the pastor's daughter. Seems there were several issues in that scene, including using "him" instead of "her".

Reactions: n0cn1l

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I haven’t played a game that gets me going like Away From Home does in a while. Swimming in so much milfy goodness you tend to forget there’s some serious business going on with this Hermit character, your uncle and father. It’s still fun to experience though.

The game also never fails to satisfy on the sexual content side, every sex scene is of grade a quality. There’s Nora and Eva……. And everyone else. Two top tier dames and one of them is gonna be a preggo soon :BootyTime:

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
This update is a heaven for both Netori fans and also evil fans. The way MC fuck aunt by cody watching her and crying is truly out of the level and something so rare to see adult games which are corruption free and NTR free.

The only disappointing thing is that, from last two updates, Nora only have cow girl scenes. It's looked as repetitive. Personally not much of a fan of it compare to missionary and doggy.
I like all three positions, I'm also a ass man so I appreciate the cow girl position and all it's glory because it gives great shots of Nora's ass.
I like to cuck them when they deserve it, not when they are an all around good guy, which Adam seems to be. I loved doing Eva and Sophia right near their husbands, although I think we are being too cruel to Cody(even though he may end up liking it, he seems to be a bit at odds with his voyeuristic kink and it being his mom).

Most of them seemed to be in like chapters 8 and 9, then seemed to be corrected again until the last couple of chapters. One scene in particular that I seem to recall was when we went to the coffee shop to meet with Lily and Chloe's friend(I have to have more interactions to remember names) and ended up meeting the pastor's daughter. Seems there were several issues in that scene, including using "him" instead of "her".
You're not gonna find many people sympathizing with Adam's situation, especially when he can't even please his wife, so yeah good luck with that lol.

Last edited:

Cardinal_Sin

Aug 6, 2021
It's as if he expects Janet to take it the rest of her life she needs to get action too. He also can't give her a child so that's a double negative the guy is fucked sort to speak.
Big Time!
There are procedures he could've had done to "enhance" himself but he also have infertility issues to top it off.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Damn. What a great update! I am very happy that we have a lot of mom and aunt h-scenes. They are the best women in this game. :love:

Cant wait for two threesome with mom and aunt, aunt and Sophie.

I'm waiting until mom and aunt get pregnant.

It's funny to watch Cody watch MC having sex with Aunt. But it is getting a little weird and scary.:LOL:

Reactions: SexyFeetLover

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
You're not gonna find many people sympathizing with Adam's situation, especially when he can't even please his wife, so yeah good luck with that lol.
It is not like she was going out looking for some dick, the dick kinda pressured her into cheating. She was all about making Adam the perfect meal on their anniversary, so she obviously still loved her husband, even with his limitations. Really, even the cheating isn't the issue as much as the narrative flipped from the MC liking Adam to fully disrespecting him. Same with his wife. I am saying they should at least feel a little guilty, unlike with Sophia and Eva, both who have husbands that are not treating their women right. Hell, I cannot wait to cuck the pastor by dicking his wife. Adam truly loves his wife and tries to do everything he can to make her happy. That is why it would have came off better if it was his idea to let the MC be her fucktoy and sperm donor.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes