DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Okay, I just looked through my old saves. You have Sex with Sophia in Ep5 in which you let Eva catch you. You don't even have sex with Janet until well after that as you continue helping her with swimming. You then go to her house and have sex with her after talking to Lydia in Ep9. The Threesome talks happen in Ep8, an episode before Janet sex scene. Maybe you guys missed something in between or you chose the wrong options?

As for the Pregnancy stuff? I'm guessing you tell her the truth about Adam's plan during the first sex scene in Ep9 which allows you to creampie her. You visit again and have sex by the pool which results in you cumming inside her again in Ep10. That should do it unless you're pretty mean to Adam about the whole thing and too horny for Janet through it all. This is what i got at the ending. If it still doesn't work then I'm not sure. Screenshot_20210810-190107.png

Reactions: haooni

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
This is very strange. I got janet Pregnant and i fucked Sophie at the pool party from what i remember. As such i got the future threesome too. I didn't have to change any variables. I don't even use the mod either as it's kind of pointless in this game.
Did you get the first Janet scene? I don't think you did in this scenario.

Reactions: _exodus_

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Okay, I just looked through my old saves. You have Sex with Sophia in Ep5 in which you let Eva catch you. You don't even have sex with Janet until well after that as you continue helping her with swimming. You then go to her house and have sex with her after talking to Lydia in Ep9. The Threesome talks happen in Ep8, an episode before Janet sex scene. Maybe you guys missed something in between or you chose the wrong options?

As for the Pregnancy stuff? I'm guessing you tell her the truth about Adam's plan during the first sex scene in Ep9 which allows you to creampie her. You visit again and have sex by the pool which results in you cumming inside her again in Ep10. That should do it unless you're pretty mean to Adam about the whole thing and too horny for Janet through it all. This is what i got at the ending. If it still doesn't work then I'm not sure. View attachment 1346380
You are correct about the sequence. The problem for me is that if I choose to get caught with Sophia in Ep 5 then going to Janet's house in Ep 9 never triggers. The scene I get instead is wrestling with the remote on the couch with aunt and mom.

If i choose to not get caught in ep 5, then it will trigger the Janet house scene instead of the couch scene.

I don't think I'm doing anything wrong...I follow the walkthrough mod for every option except the getting caught one so i can trigger the ep 9 Janet house scene.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
You are correct about the sequence. The problem for me is that if I choose to get caught with Sophia in Ep 5 then going to Janet's house in Ep 9 never triggers. The scene I get instead is wrestling with the remote on the couch with aunt and mom.

If i choose to not get caught in ep 5, then it will trigger the Janet house scene instead of the couch scene.

I don't think I'm doing anything wrong...I follow the walkthrough mod for every option except the getting caught one so i can trigger the ep 9 Janet house scene.
Try it without the Walkthrough mod. It might be pushing you down a certain path and as such you're missing certain things.

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
I got that. That's the scene i mentioned in my first post above where you meet Lydia at the store and come back to have sex with Janet in Ep9. You can get both scenes on the same playthrough.
Ok. All I'm saying is that if i choose to get caught with Sophia in ep5, then the Janet scene in ep9 never triggers for me. Maybe I'll take your advice and not use the mod anymore.

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Ok. All I'm saying is that if i choose to get caught with Sophia in ep5, then the Janet scene in ep9 never triggers for me. Maybe I'll take your advice and not use the mod anymore.
This is how Ep5 and Ep9 ending looks on my saves:
Screenshot_20210810-194327.png
Screenshot_20210810-194507.png

I don't use the walkthrough so I'm not sure if there's certain choices highlighted between these two episodes that unknowingly prevents Ep9 from happening for you guys.

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
Hey Guys i hope you all are fine . I will like to share my walkthrough+Cheat+choices mod of the latest version using which you all can play game easily. Here is link :
Mega

Here is my discord server link . Feel free to join me there :

Here are some previews of mod :

View attachment 1345304 View attachment 1345306 View attachment 1345308 View attachment 1345310
Hi, so the mod misnames Eva into Ev, meaning scenes get missed as they can't find pictures.

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
I'm so happy that Away from Home is back. I downloaded it as soon as saw it's picture. Thanks to the dev. Appreciate you sharing your talent.

cj42

May 21, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :- Away from home Ch14(patched) + Zoey revan's wt mod

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename MC from menu added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Was looking forward for it.

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
This is how Ep5 and Ep9 ending looks on my saves:
View attachment 1346434
View attachment 1346435

I don't use the walkthrough so I'm not sure if there's certain choices highlighted between these two episodes that unknowingly prevents Ep9 from happening for you guys.
Thanks for your insight on this. I'm not really sure why but every playthrough I do if i choose to get caught with Sophia in ep5, then the Janet scene in ep9 doesn't trigger. If I choose to not get caught then the ep9 scene does trigger. I'm not sure what else to do to fix it. Maybe I'll try not telling Jasmine about her father as i have always been telling her and see if that's it.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
You're talking to some who got banned a while ago, buddy.
Ah, time isn't always linear, but thank you. I just felt like sharing an experience, that was a high point and a low point close together. Metaphysics and de'ja vu. Somethings do happen again and again, until you either get things right or the will fails. Like my cat coffee cup says, everyone is entitled to my opinion. And have a better tomorrow, (I coined it, and yet I see it on rare occasions).

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
Is there a chance that this is set by the 'evacatch' variable in the saved game? I wouldn't know though.

saveEditOnline.png

That's a screenshot from , where you can upload one of your AwayFromHome save files and try to edit that value to 1, replace the original file (keep a backup!) and see if that makes a difference.

Reactions: _exodus_
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes