Loxyas

Jul 22, 2018
Hmm, I no longer receive pregnancy points for cumming in my aunt, does that mean she's already knocked up? :unsure: 02-pregnancy-thoughts-81724525-OJO_Images.jpg

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
... Adam truly loves his wife and tries to do everything he can to make her happy. That is why it would have came off better if it was his idea to let the MC be her fucktoy and sperm donor.
No no no. You have several vns where everything is all cool like that. Let us have this one where we get to cuck everybody "nice" or not.

This kind of action is rare in vns. There is no need to Disney-fy the kink (only villains gets cucked). Fuck that. Cuck everyone. All the base belongs to the mc for that is righteously fun.

It is great as is.

MOTAZ

Jun 9, 2017
Since I do the walkthrough for this game I decided to do a Mod as well, so you can have a choice! Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Ep. 1-14

This is a Harem mod. If you wanna play the game straight up use my PDF walkthrough.
Installation: Unzip to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.
Features: In game walkthrough and lots of other fun extras!

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Is there an android version ?

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
.i remember a game where mc parents were scientists or something important. And they tell mc that he should leave soon for another house in another city with a mother and two daughters. And mc go calls Girlfriend to tell her he is leaving.Gf ask if their relationship will work from afar or it won't. Is it this game or another game???
What I said was the first release of game.
Please help

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
.i remember a game where mc parents were scientists or something important. And they tell mc that he should leave soon for another house in another city with a mother and two daughters. And mc go calls Girlfriend to tell her he is leaving.Gf ask if their relationship will work from afar or it won't. Is it this game or another game???
Please help
No

Jul 29, 2021
Please help
Stay true, stay you

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
No no no. You have several vns where everything is all cool like that. Let us have this one where we get to cuck everybody "nice" or not.

This kind of action is rare in vns. There is no need to Disney-fy the kink (only villains gets cucked). Fuck that. Cuck everyone. All the base belongs to the mc for that is righteously fun.

It is great as is.
That would be fine but mostly I am talking about the rapid shift from respecting him by the MC and loving him by his wife to both of them basically fully disrespecting him. It is almost like two different writers did the first half vs the back half. Even if I prefer my good people to get treated better, if the MC treated Adam with disrespect all the way through, it would have been better storytelling. Now if the hero MC turns full villain, maybe that part of the story will make more sense.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
That would be fine but mostly I am talking about the rapid shift from respecting him by the MC and loving him by his wife to both of them basically fully disrespecting him. It is almost like two different writers did the first half vs the back half. Even if I prefer my good people to get treated better, if the MC treated Adam with disrespect all the way through, it would have been better storytelling. Now if the hero MC turns full villain, maybe that part of the story will make more sense.
Okay I get what you are saying now. I disagree because I read it differently. I do see you pov but I'll tell you how I took the change.

Starting out the mc wasn't a knowledgeable lover. Throughout this vn he has grown and gotten comfortable with the sex and kinks. To me he has always had the want to cuck and humiliate as seen with choices about Cody from the beginning.

The mc embracing and enjoying the kink seemed to me a natural progression.

As for the change in Janet... she isn't evil but she found something she really really likes and makes her feel so good. And for all she puts up with having a loser husband she now feels justified in getting satisfied. She still loves Adam enough to let him believe he was the one that knocked her up.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
To each it's own bro, I didn't interpret it that way at all.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Hey Guys i hope you all are fine . I will like to share my walkthrough+Cheat+choices mod of the latest version using which you all can play game easily. Here is link :
oh boy, there's sooo much wrong with this mod. I did a compare with the contents of the extracted RPA file from the original

First of all, why on earth are you re-including 33 files (with a combined total size of roughly 49MB) that are bit identical with files already included with the original??? (e.g. all of the MP3 files, several PNG files and the TTF files)

Second, the reference to the Character name Eva is botched throughout both the included script.rpy file and the separately posted "fix". Multiple character defines change her name from "Eva" to "Ev" and the dialogue lines where her name is used literally, instead of through one of the defines, now refer to her by name of "ev"

Seeing soo many glaring differences with the original included script.rpy apart from the hints in choices, I'm not even gonna dare using it.

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Another good update! I really like this new update, me first save is the harem one.
But there is just one thing that i really do not understand. During me second save, i notice something that i do not like and wanna understand if there is some bug.
You give us the choice to let Cody see us fuck girls or not. And i CHOICE NO! So Cody shouldn't see or discover me with his mother. So why Cody start to look when me MC fuck his aunt? I mean Cody ask me if he can hide and look MC while he fuck the girls. So i say no. And... Cody discovery anyway that the MC are fucking his mother (cody mother). Now again... in this last update while i fuck his mother, he open the door and look. Now there is 2 choice one semi-good and... one where you cuckold Cody.
This is the thing that i do not like. I mean if Cody was a bastard guys... why not? I make him suffer. But Cody is just a nerd who like to play game, he never do anything bad. Why i need to cuck him? Yes i know that i can choice the choice where he do not suffer and cry. But the real question is... why he discovery the thing?

Can you tell me if there is something wrong, some bug that bug Cody choice? Because really i wanna avoit that pain to Cody. I prefer to not see Cody why me MC fuck girls/women or his mother...
Someone know the answer? Some advice?

Thank you

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes