player6969666

Jan 30, 2020
I updated Qleaf's Gallery Mod to include Episode 13 scenes and animations.
All credits to Qleaf, I only did this because he hasn't been on F95 for more than a month and I saw a few people asking for this and I love this game :love:
I hope you don't mind :)

Features:
  • A Scene Gallery to re-play hand picked special moments with the girls
  • An animation gallery to re-view those special moments with the girls.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy :D
Any plan for an update to episode 14?

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
I updated Qleaf's Gallery Mod to include Episode 13 scenes and animations.
All credits to Qleaf, I only did this because he hasn't been on F95 for more than a month and I saw a few people asking for this and I love this game :love:
I hope you don't mind :)

Features:
  • A Scene Gallery to re-play hand picked special moments with the girls
  • An animation gallery to re-view those special moments with the girls.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy :D
Updating the mod....

Done. Mod updated for Episode 14.
Tested it multiple times, everything is working fine on my end.
Took a little longer than I expected because I had to do everything twice cuz I accidentally deleted the files while testing :HideThePain:

Also, great episode. Cody crying was the highlight of the update :KEK:
More stuff like this please :D Thanks!

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
A bit rude of a reply man. This game does need mods because it has no scene player and the scene player mod has not been updated for ch 14.
didn't you note "grumpy mode off" after the "rude reply"?:BootyTime:
while we can argue if this, or any similar renpy game, really needs mods/walkies, in the second part you've answered the question in debate: the mod isn't updated, yet.
not sure how often do you lurk around, yet one of the more "rude" things, and there is quite a few of those, is complaining/spamming "the game wont work/missing scenes/images etc" while complainers use outdated mods.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
didn't you note "grumpy mode off" after the "rude reply"?:BootyTime:
while we can argue if this, or any similar renpy game, really needs mods/walkies, in the second part you've answered the question in debate: the mod isn't updated, yet.
not sure how often do you lurk around, yet one of the more "rude" things, and there is quite a few of those, is complaining/spamming "the game wont work/missing scenes/images etc" while complainers use outdated mods.
So first came Grumpy Cat, now we have Grumpy Duck!? Sweet!!!

:love:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Abhai

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android port of Away From Home Ep 1-23 with AdanGC Mods multi mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
*New*
Variable viewer/Console enabled in Preferences/Dev menu

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Ok so... after some try, i think i find why me game glitch... when i say about Cody watch me with his mother in EP14.
So if ppl wanna avoid this... First of all if you are using Zoey Raven mod sorry for say this but... you game are glitched too.
I think is because the mod force the game to let you see every time all the path. This surelly mess up with some choice in game and glitch force you in the Cody cuckold path :( i try to remove the patch and re use the patch after the attic event. But essentially when you go to the attic... no metter who choice you choice. If you put back the Mod, the game give you the ending that Cody find out that MC are fucking his mother :confused:

So to make the thing clear i use Zoey walkthrough mod till EP.9. The step number 4* is in EP.10. So if you wanna use the mod, remove it at EP.9...

1)Do not hit Cody (no bully)
2)When Cody ask if he can watch you fucking girls... say not!
3)When you put sunscreen on Cody's mother, do not continue when Cody is there!
(otherwise the game count it as Bully and Cody start to suspect about MC and his mother)
4)When Cody's Mother asks you to help her clean up the attic, have her send Cody away.
(otherwise when Cody come back he start to suspect again about MC and his mother). The MC make also a comment if Cody find out about it.

If you follow this steps, Cody do not watch you fucking his mother and in EP.14 Cody won't be there .

But if you are using as i say... Zoey Raven walkthrough, the game force you in Cody cuckold path...

Since I do the walkthrough for this game I decided to do a Mod as well, so you can have a choice! Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Ep. 1-14

This is a Harem mod. If you wanna play the game straight up use my PDF walkthrough.
Installation: Unzip to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.
Features: In game walkthrough and lots of other fun extras!

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Hi sorry if i reply to you post. I really like you walkthrough mod, but i find a little glitch in the mod. So i thought i'd let you know so you can fix it. As I said above, "I'm not quite sure" but i think is related to the fact that the Mod shows you all the paths during one playthrough. Perhaps this glitch some choice. As i say i'm not quite sure, but i think is related to the event in the attic. Where Cody's mother (MC aunt) ask them to clean the attic in EP.10*

The first time, i play till EP14 with you walk and the glitch happen.
So i try to remove the mod and load again EP10 before the choice. But the glitch stay there and at the end of Episode 14 Cody no metter the choice, he watch MC fuck his mother.

So i remove the Mod again and reload EP.9. Form there at EP.10 i ask MC's Aunt to sand Cody aways and the game give me different text, where Cody do not suspect anything. So i think... perhaps now i can put the mod back again. So i put the mod again reload after the choice and nothing... the mod behaves as if during EP10 you chose the other answer. So the game continue with Cody cuckold till EP14.

So again :ROFLMAO: i remove the mod, reload EP.9 and play till EP.10. Tell MC's Aunto in the attic to sand away Cody. The game again give me the text where Cody do not suspect anything. So i continue to play without the mod till EP.14 and this time i finally fuck Cody's mother without him watching Me :LOL:

Sorry for this long comment, i do not know if is a problem for you, i just wanted to be precise in making you understand, where perhaps the problem is.

Anyway thank you

Last edited:

K18

Apr 19, 2018
This update episode 14, during the last scene between MC & Eva, Cody didn't appear in my play-through as i chose stop have him peek on MC having sex with girls in the earlier episodes. Plus it'd be too generous letting Cody watch or be near MC having sex with the girls, or to be with any of the girls MC can have all to himself :LOL: .

Reactions: ropershy and BTLD

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Ok so... after some try, i think i find why me game glitch... when i say about Cody watch me with his mother in EP14.
So if ppl wanna avoid this... First of all if you are using Zoey Raven mod sorry for say this but... you game are glitched too.
I think is because the mod force the game to let you see every time all the path. This surelly mess up with some choice in game and glitch force you in the Cody cuckold path :( i try to remove the patch and re use the patch after the attic event. But essentially when you go to the attic... no metter who choice you choice. If you put back the Mod, the game give you the ending that Cody find out that MC are fucking his mother :confused:

So to make the thing clear i use Zoey walkthrough mod till EP.9. The step number 4* is in EP.10. So if you wanna use the mod, remove it at EP.9...

1)Do not hit Cody (no bully)
2)When Cody ask if he can watch you fucking girls... say not!
3)When you put sunscreen on Cody's mother, do not continue when Cody is there!
(otherwise the game count it as Bully and Cody start to suspect about MC and his mother)
4)When Cody's Mother asks you to help her clean up the attic, have her send Cody away.
(otherwise when Cody come back he start to suspect again about MC and his mother). The MC make also a comment if Cody find out about it.

If you follow this steps, Cody do not watch you fucking his mother and in EP.14 Cody won't be there .

But if you are using as i say... Zoey Raven walkthrough, the game force you in Cody cuckold path...

Hi sorry if i reply to you post. I really like you walkthrough mod, but i find a little glitch in the mod. So i thought i'd let you know so you can fix it. As I said above, "I'm not quite sure" but i think is related to the fact that the Mod shows you all the paths during one playthrough. Perhaps this glitch some choice. As i say i'm not quite sure, but i think is related to the event in the attic. Where Cody's mother (MC aunt) ask them to clean the attic in EP.10*

The first time, i play till EP14 with you walk and the glitch happen.
So i try to remove the mod and load again EP10 before the choice. But the glitch stay there and at the end of Episode 14 Cody no metter the choice, he watch MC fuck his mother.

So i remove the Mod again and reload EP.9. Form there at EP.10 i ask MC's Aunt to sand Cody aways and the game give me different text, where Cody do not suspect anything. So i think... perhaps now i can put the mod back again. So i put the mod again reload after the choice and nothing... the mod behaves as if during EP10 you chose the other answer. So the game continue with Cody cuckold till EP14.

So again :ROFLMAO: i remove the mod, reload EP.9 and play till EP.10. Tell MC's Aunto in the attic to sand away Cody. The game again give me the text where Cody do not suspect anything. So i continue to play without the mod till EP.14 and this time i finally fuck Cody's mother without him watching Me :LOL:

Sorry for this long comment, i do not know if is a problem for you, i just wanted to be precise in making you understand, where perhaps the problem is.

Anyway thank you
If you follow the mod it messes up nothing, I've tested it myself on every update, so, sorry, but you're incorrect. If you're not following the mod then that's on you, but I made this clear in the mod post. Yes Cody is going to watch, I put in ALL scenes what do people not get about that, I say in the mod post if you don't want that you should use the walkthrough. It's not rocket since, and I"m not trying to be an asshole, but it comes down to reading or not reading what the mod is and isn't all my mods are done this way. Plus, what does Cody watching have to do with NTR, I think you need to look up the definition of what that is. It's when your lover has sex with someone else to make you jealous. Cody watching is not that, it's so you can make fun of him. Anyway it's a scene and I showed it. If you don't want this then you should have read the mod post as I've already said.

Last edited:

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I still expect better for Cody's character, I really hate all this NTR and victimization stuff about him, he deserves to have sex scenes with Eva, or even an Eva/Mc/Cody treesome.
exactly what has Cody done to deserve better? Seems all he does is sit in his room and play video games. Unless he is forced by MC to go someplace! If Cody wants a piece he needs to get out of his room and go hunt for it!

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
They have for me, but some folks have reported problems. My experience with problem saves haven't related to whether or not there was a difference in compressed or not.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes