Harskialdna

May 25, 2017
yup, dont use mods/cheats/walkies, this game really doesnt need it at all.
and if you need it that badly, then perhaps you should reconsider your "playing level", and chose more simple "gaming" stuff to play.
*grumpy mode off*
have you tried to tag/quote actual posters/modders?
I use mods mostly for a gallery and because they often make it possible to choose all options when there is an "important" choice.

But I'll try tagging the modders, because I hadn't actually thought of that ;).

Reactions: Abhai
Nov 18, 2019

Hey! Gallery mode was requested by lots of players. Here's the download links for the game with gallery mode. I tested and there were no problems but if you encounter with any, please let me know.
To unlock the scenes you have to start again from the beginning. To quickly skip, you can activate all skip options in Preferences and just toggle skip with Tab button.

PC

MAC

If you like the game consider supporting the dev.

Assguy

Jan 4, 2019
Since I do the walkthrough for this game I decided to do a Mod as well, so you can have a choice! Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Ep. 1-14

This is a Harem mod. If you wanna play the game straight up use my PDF walkthrough.
Installation: Unzip to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.
Features: In game walkthrough and lots of other fun extras!

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Will this work on Android?

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Am i the only one having issues with scens missing? i just get blank images and the text progresses like normal, but its like 1/3rd of the scenes.

Moonywb

Apr 14, 2019
Okay, I’m confused.
Just started the game and Nora asks me if I want to sleep with her that night. I say sure, but no matter what I do, it doesn’t happen. Ends ch 1 and says I decided to sleep in Cody’s room.

wtf?

Reactions: AndyIce
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes