leproso0413

May 26, 2017
I updated Qleaf's Gallery Mod to include Episode 13 scenes and animations.
All credits to Qleaf, I only did this because he hasn't been on F95 for more than a month and I saw a few people asking for this and I love this game :love:
I hope you don't mind :)

Features:
  • A Scene Gallery to re-play hand picked special moments with the girls
  • An animation gallery to re-view those special moments with the girls.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy :D
0.14 is out!

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
Another good update! I really like this new update, me first save is the harem one.
But there is just one thing that i really do not understand. During me second save, i notice something that i do not like and wanna understand if there is some bug.
You give us the choice to let Cody see us fuck girls or not. And i CHOICE NO! So Cody shouldn't see or discover me with his mother. So why Cody start to look when me MC fuck his aunt? I mean Cody ask me if he can hide and look MC while he fuck the girls. So i say no. And... Cody discovery anyway that the MC are fucking his mother (cody mother). Now again... in this last update while i fuck his mother, he open the door and look. Now there is 2 choice one semi-good and... one where you cuckold Cody.
This is the thing that i do not like. I mean if Cody was a bastard guys... why not? I make him suffer. But Cody is just a nerd who like to play game, he never do anything bad. Why i need to cuck him? Yes i know that i can choice the choice where he do not suffer and cry. But the real question is... why he discovery the thing?

Can you tell me if there is something wrong, some bug that bug Cody choice? Because really i wanna avoit that pain to Cody. I prefer to not see Cody why me MC fuck girls/women or his mother...
Someone know the answer? Some advice?

Thank you
I´ve made the same choices as you, but i dont have Cody watching at the end. Might be some bug or some previous choice we might have forgotten about?

Arx07

Jan 3, 2021
Hey Guys i hope you all are fine . I will like to share my walkthrough+Cheat+choices mod of the latest version using which you all can play game easily. Here is link :
Mega

Here is my discord server link . Feel free to join me there :

Here are some previews of mod :

View attachment 1345304 View attachment 1345306 View attachment 1345308 View attachment 1345310

Here is the fix. using which will work fine. Thanks to TheGreatAvenger For the hardwork and the help.
It is harem route sir?

nickbo

Feb 16, 2018
Hey Guys i hope you all are fine . I will like to share my walkthrough+Cheat+choices mod of the latest version using which you all can play game easily. Here is link :
Mega

Here is my discord server link . Feel free to join me there :

Here are some previews of mod :

View attachment 1345304 View attachment 1345306 View attachment 1345308 View attachment 1345310

Here is the fix. using which will work fine. Thanks to TheGreatAvenger For the hardwork and the help.
Whats up with the "fix" versus the MEGA link. Also why no version numbers in your mod and the unrelated fix file versus the underlying download versions.

VERY MUCH APPRECIATE THE HARD WORK! But come on...don't ruin it by giving us no sense of configuration control or timeliness.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I´ve made the same choices as you, but i dont have Cody watching at the end. Might be some bug or some previous choice we might have forgotten about?
So perhaps i was right and there is some bug... i need to restart from the 0 the game and play till the new update...
I really hope that the only choice is the one that Cody ask us if he can watch the MC. Because if there is some variable choice that land Cody watch the MC, this become much harder to avoid...

If someone know the right choice to not have Cody watch, please tell us^^'
Thank you for the answer

Harskialdna

May 25, 2017
I got the Incest Patch and the Multi-Mod on V14 and have a few missing images:

Sex scene with aunt Eva in chapter 10:

Shortly after the call from dad at the start of chapter 11:

Does anyone else have this issue? Maybe a fix?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

yup, dont use mods/cheats/walkies, this game really doesnt need it at all.
and if you need it that badly, then perhaps you should reconsider your "playing level", and chose more simple "gaming" stuff to play.
*grumpy mode off*
have you tried to tag/quote actual posters/modders?

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
So perhaps i was right and there is some bug... i need to restart from the 0 the game and play till the new update...
I really hope that the only choice is the one that Cody ask us if he can watch the MC. Because if there is some variable choice that land Cody watch the MC, this become much harder to avoid...

If someone know the right choice to not have Cody watch, please tell us^^'
Thank you for the answer
Just thought of one scene, the one when MC is helping the aunt cleaning the attic/hobbyroom. Think there is a choice there to mess around with the aunt while Cody is still in the room or wait for her to send Cody away.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018

Not hade any of these issues. But then i dont use any mods, only the incest patch.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
yup, dont use mods/cheats/walkies, this game really doesnt need it at all.
and if you need it that badly, then perhaps you should reconsider your "playing level", and chose more simple "gaming" stuff to play.
*grumpy mode off*
have you tried to tag/quote actual posters/modders?
A bit rude of a reply man. This game does need mods because it has no scene player and the scene player mod has not been updated for ch 14.

Reactions: M.mart and benny7
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes