WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
The canon is that MC has been passed around on different people pretty much all his life.
The family he stays with is estranged anyway, including Cody, who does not wanna have anything to do with anyone and anything, so having the caretaker/tutor/nan, godmother/fairy/nurse/anyone who was ever close to him help out while he is in a pinch does not make it any more of a heresy to make them carry any title or any role.

Their actions are all that matters to the plot and we enjoy them so much as they are.
sure sure...

Jun 6, 2018
This is done!!

Here is my mod for the version 1-16 of away from home.

It include :
- a walkthrough / multi-mod
- the possibility to unlock the gallery at the start of a new game or at the end of chapter 16
- the possibility to activate incest

Mega : here

To install this mod, past the file "script.rpy" in the repertory "game" of away from home.

This is my first mod, so please let me know if something is missing or i've made a mistake ;).

enjoy :p

changelog :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

any update of the mod for the latest version of the game plz? :eek:

Im looking at this mod for the I-Patch , or is there any other way to get the patch? plz do tell. TY in advance.

Reactions: Punto

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
any update of the mod for the latest version of the game plz? :eek:

Im looking at this mod for the I-Patch , or is there any other way to get the patch? plz do tell. TY in advance.
I'll give you a hint. on page 1 you find something like this: "Uncensor Patch: LEWDPATCHER - DONTCENSOR" download that patch and you're good to g. :)

• Angry
Reactions: Alpha Beta Omega

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
ive played this since e2 i think and with the choices ive made in the previous version(or the one before that) mc was boning his "not aunt" and cody walked in on them and mc started antagonizing him without stopping, is there a choice to make earlier that lets mc do it with "not aunt" without mc being a complete dickwad about it to cody?

Reactions: dwalsh

Henr11

Game Compressor
Jun 4, 2020
Away from Home [Ep.1-17] [vatosgames] - Compressed

You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Sorry maybe it's uglier than usual because I put quality image 80% and not 90%

Original Win/Linux Size: 2.2 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 660 MB
-

Original Mac Size: 1.8 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 640 MB
-

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
This is done!!

Here is my mod for the version 1-16 of away from home.

It include :
- a walkthrough / multi-mod
- the possibility to unlock the gallery at the start of a new game or at the end of chapter 16
- the possibility to activate incest

Mega : here

To install this mod, past the file "script.rpy" in the repertory "game" of away from home.

This is my first mod, so please let me know if something is missing or i've made a mistake ;).

enjoy :p

changelog :
Please update your mod for v. 1-17!!

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
If it doesn't apply to you then what's the problem? Why even reply?
You can be sympathetic* and that's fine, I just want people to stop acting like you're forced into bullying Cody because you clearly not. And just like people have kinks about being humiliated the same rules apply here, and we don't wanna kink shame now do we? Again, you don't have to bully Cody, if my comment isn't about you then move along.
If what doesn't apply to me? People feel sorry for Cody so they write on here that they feel bad for Cody. It's not a bad thing or a complicated thing. What I really don't understand is insisting on bitching about the fact other people have a different opinion than you. If you like bullying Cody I don't care. But I don't understand bitching and moaning about the people that don't. Especially since those comments you are complaining about arent even that common in the fist place. Saying don't like to bully Cody is not kink shaming. Stop getting offended over every little thing

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
I haven't been playing this very long so far but I wanted to ask, do we always auto pull out of lily or do we finally get a choice to not pull out?

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
ive played this since e2 i think and with the choices ive made in the previous version(or the one before that) mc was boning his "not aunt" and cody walked in on them and mc started antagonizing him without stopping, is there a choice to make earlier that lets mc do it with "not aunt" without mc being a complete dickwad about it to cody?
Have not played this for a few updates but I get you. It's like the alpha route without sharing predestines the MC to be a douche. Toning It down on Cody would be a welcomed option for some. Not versed in coding but simply adding a third less bullish choice in the dialogs with him tied to the alpha path might give some players the best of both worlds. No extra renders might be needed for that. What's new in this update btw?

cacacaca01

Dec 29, 2018
Gallery Mod

This mod replaces the gallery that the dev added. All scenes are unlocked. You don't need to play the game to unlock scenes.

Works for: Episode 17

I've tried and tested the mod and it was working properly but feel free to DM me if you face any problems.
Enjoy :)

PS: All credits to mod's original creator, Qleaf.
not working

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Mr.Dayn

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Ya my playthrough the MC hasn't had a single cuckold bullying scene with Cody. There's the one girl at the beginning that Cody has a crush on. I'm pretty sure it's if you don't let him watch you have sex with her then you won't cuck him in front of his mom later.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Another Great update :cool: (y) wish i could see that previous episode Milf :love: on next update (y) (Mom of that boy that Mc punched)
Dev Let Mc fuck and impregnate her to :LOL:(y)
Good Luck on updates (Fix Creampies) they look like hot glue :cool:(y)

Reactions: steelmonkey76

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Guys is there any other game out there with similar themes where the MC cucks married couples?

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes