LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Updateswithout Nora action leave me with a bit of an empty feeling.
Still...nailing Sophia with her husband and son in the room was nice.

The new friend(i don't remember if we met her before) is the best young chick yet.

May 27, 2017
This is done!!

Here is my mod for the version 1-16 of away from home.

It include :
- a walkthrough / multi-mod
- the possibility to unlock the gallery at the start of a new game or at the end of chapter 16
- the possibility to activate incest

Mega : here

To install this mod, past the file "script.rpy" in the repertory "game" of away from home.

This is my first mod, so please let me know if something is missing or i've made a mistake ;).

enjoy :p

changelog :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey, just wanted to let you know, the game has been updated. Please update the mod at your convenience. :)(y)

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
v2022 Christmas Special
not downloadable.
re-uploading need.

most links are corrupt - avast blocked them.
anonfile - ERR_CONNECTION_RESET
mega - file not found
mixdrop - URL phishing
racaty - URL phishing

but after 3 or 4 attempt racaty start download - it is strange

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
Ehm, the word you're trying to squeeze into this is called "cannon". :sneaky:
Thanks Chaucer, the opinion of others can always provide an insight of sorts but since the query was regarding canon law the retort was actually correct in spelling as it was a witty manipulation of the word canon therefore it alluded to a large weapon that shoots a projectile at a critical stage (the final thrust) such manipulation is more commonly known as wordplay! In short using the word "cannon" more so the spelling of such word in this context would be a grammatical error. But now if you wish we could discuss Cannon Fodder which is generally a person or persons facing an inescapable barrage or attack of sorts which could be a kin to yourself and your mistaken interjection in the usage of the word canon vs cannon within a comical response to a question and the resulting "barrage" of an educational tutoring in the usage of grammar and it's context within wordplay! But that's just my opinion......

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
Ehm, the word you're trying to squeeze into this is called "cannon". :sneaky:
Thanks Chaucer, the opinion of others can always provide an insight of sorts but since the query was regarding canon law the retort was actually correct in spelling as it was a witty manipulation of the word canon therefore it alluded to a large weapon that shoots a projectile at a critical stage (the final thrust) such manipulation is more commonly known as wordplay! In short using the word "cannon" more so the spelling of such word in this context would be a grammatical error. But now if you wish we could discuss Cannon Fodder which is generally a person or persons facing an inescapable barrage or attack of sorts which could be a kin to yourself and your mistaken interjection in the usage of the word canon vs cannon within a comical response to a question and the resulting "barrage" of an educational tutoring in the usage of grammar and it's context within wordplay! But that's just my opinion......

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
The canon is that MC has been passed around on different people pretty much all his life.
The family he stays with is estranged anyway, including Cody, who does not wanna have anything to do with anyone and anything, so having the caretaker/tutor/nan, godmother/fairy/nurse/anyone who was ever close to him help out while he is in a pinch does not make it any more of a heresy to make them carry any title or any role.

Their actions are all that matters to the plot and we enjoy them so much as they are.
Just have fun with family it's just the opinions of others that stands in the way and honestly life is to short to worry about what society deemed wrong or taboo also these days before little rugrats pop up have the DNA spliced so they won't have 12 fingers or something. See problem solved.....

DarkDemon

Apr 25, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Away From Home Episode[1-17].

you have to start a new playthrough to unlock gallery entries of older content or you use the temporary unlocker in options.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
I don't know if the game keeps loading all the assets in the memory over and over with every scene or something because after playing for a minute or so it starts getting slow and crashes as if the RAM gets full. I have installed Midlife crisis last week and it was 1.5GB had no issue with it, this one is around 600mb and has crashed like 20 times and I'm in chapter 6 or 17

Reactions: JohnDoeberman

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Wow! So many words to tell me I made a mistake, but I guess it is well deserved. Congratulations mate. Sorry for the misinterpretation of the meaning. Have a nice evening!

Reactions: steelmonkey76

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
I don't know if the game keeps loading all the assets in the memory over and over with every scene or something because after playing for a minute or so it starts getting slow and crashes as if the RAM gets full. I have installed Midlife crisis last week and it was 1.5GB had no issue with it, this one is around 600mb and has crashed like 20 times and I'm in chapter 6 or 17
go to preferences and enable Memory Information to see in real-time how you're running out of memory due to the fact that the animations are image slide shows and not videos.
at some point Android shuts down unimportant apps like that game to preserve system stability.
use a device with more RAM.

Reactions: JohnDoeberman

DarkDemon

Apr 25, 2017
go to preferences and enable Memory Information to see in real-time how you're running out of memory due to the fact that the animations are image slide shows and not videos.
at some point Android shuts down unimportant apps like that game to preserve system stability.
use a device with more RAM.
I don't see any option for that in the preferences

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
Wow! So many words to tell me I made a mistake, but I guess it is well deserved. Congratulations mate. Sorry for the misinterpretation of the meaning. Have a nice evening!
Yeah, it just keep flowing so I kind of went with it but in my defence I was bored! You have great one as well mate:)

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
This is done!!

Here is my mod for the version 1-16 of away from home.

It include :
- a walkthrough / multi-mod
- the possibility to unlock the gallery at the start of a new game or at the end of chapter 16
- the possibility to activate incest

Mega : here

To install this mod, past the file "script.rpy" in the repertory "game" of away from home.

This is my first mod, so please let me know if something is missing or i've made a mistake ;).

enjoy :p

changelog :
Can you please update the WT mod?

Reactions: Punto and Xtmr61

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
The mod have been updated.

If there is any errors or any recommendation, please send me a private message.

Have fun guys.
I appreciate your mod but is there something you could do about the gallery not reflecting the incest patch?
In the gallery Nora is Nora and not mom.

Griffihn

Aug 20, 2022
avast blocked them.
there's your problem. you'll need a lot of work to whitelist the proper sites. avast is notorious for pulling stunts like that, unless disabled. i'd suggest an OS reinstall without ever touching avast again (since it's the only way to actually uninstall it), but that's just me. i've tested all the sites you just suggested were down and i have no issues.

as for the game, the renders aren't all that good, most characters tend to look like they got dragged through dirt or something. i'm not sure if that has to do with the lighting or if it's just my current contrast and color contrast settings, since the pool renders tend to look great. the characters have a quite good design, even if they have certain exaggerated proportions, which i actually enjoy more than maybe i should.
the MC is a complete idiot. all i could stomach was up to the delivery scene. how you managed to go above 3 episodes with the MC alive is beyond me, but you do you. no mobster, especially the italians, would ever allow you to draw breath after asking more than 2 questions, especially if you're new. not for about 5 decades now. i'm sure there are quite a lot of people that aren't bothered by the heavy plot armor needed to keep him alive but unfortunately, i'm not one of them. as for the overall observed story, it seems to slow down at certain points while skipping ahead in other points, only to return with a lackluster thread closing. a bit chaotic, though an interesting of telling a story. i guess it makes it feel more relatable to memories than to telling a story. still, it isn't for me. and with this, i'm out.

good luck going forward!

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes