Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Really a great game :) Even started it over because it is so fun and all the husbands really deserve it. Expect the neighour with the lady he teaches to swim ^^

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Are the two Xmas specials the same ones? I downloaded 2022 version and its same as the 2021?

Or did I make a mistake?

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Are the two Xmas specials the same ones? I downloaded 2022 version and its same as the 2021?

Or did I make a mistake?
For me the Christmas specials were the same only if I made a mistake also because I didn't see anything new :BootyTime:

Deboksi

Feb 23, 2022
i ignored the "aunt" eva so hard yet cant avoid fucking around with her. wtf is this game's problem man.. Not that i mind a busty milf. But ;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thats a hard pass for me.
I wish choices did matter...

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
i ignored the "aunt" eva so hard yet cant avoid fucking around with her. wtf is this game's problem man.. Not that i mind a busty milf. But ;
the same goes for cousin lilly.
you probably dont have problems with her, do you?
or chloe?

this game does have choices, yet there are few enforced interactions and characters.
despite that there are more than enough good stuff to compensate for those few flaws.

also did you ever try to play some rpgm, treasure of nadia or similar "masterpieces"?
every and each character is enforced, yet barely anyone complains there.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
:WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat:

Dude... then the game isn't for you because that's what's happening all the time.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes