the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Ty for the port bro but just letting you know not everybody likes incest stuff, if we can opt for the normal version in the future it will be great.
i made a new build. you can select incest in preferences. keep in mind that in replays changes only show up from the next dialog.

Reactions: taraqtau

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'm late but I still came. That's probably how all of them going to feel once the MC is done.

I've been enjoying the Milf Ass Parade so much that I forgot about the future milfs. I knew Lydia was going to be a freak. The Devil has his grasp on that poor girl and I'm going to have to use my rod to purge her sinful, drooling pussy in the name of God, respectfully.

Thinking about the women we haven't seen in a while. I'm actually hoping to meet with Katherine again. I'm not sure if she was ever going to be fuckable but I definitely wanted to fuck her after that night scene. Since we're getting some progress with Lydia and Susan now, we might be going back to the others that were missed as well. I can't wait for Rebecca too.

This was a great update. With Lily possibly being impregnated, The Milfs(Eva, Nora and Sophia) have to be pregnant now. I came in them so much over the course of this game and they're definitely not on the pill. That said, while I do enjoy my milfs, it was nice getting to the other girls. It's not getting stale or boring with the main milfs yet but I still want the others to get more screen time. Lydia and Susan is a nice sign of that from this update. I'm hoping Lydia is kinky as hell.

MajesticPepe

Jul 27, 2022
I can't wait for the other women to have their own respective H-scenes. Susan and her daughter and the rest of the female cast who haven't been fucked by the MC.

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
can please the someone make a little change to the gallery mod so that we can rename the MC would be cool

great game i really like it and hope to see more soon keep up the good work

22Driver

Oct 12, 2020
Hey, Bug Alert.
During outside scene with Janet after she says that she deserves to be ducked in all positions there's a crash. Anyone experienced that?
Yes I did on DarkAssassin android versions 16 & 17. Haven't been able to get past that part yet.

22Driver

Oct 12, 2020
Is anyone else crashing when animations happen? It happened with the last update and now this one too. Sucks because I love this game. I can't play it past update 15 though. I'm on Android. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Yes happens quite a bit on some of the lengthy android versions, not just this game. Most I can get thru changing preferences, but the last 2 updates to away from home always crash f'ing Janet by the pool and I can't get past it.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
This is done!!

Here is my mod for the version 1-17 of away from home.

It include :
- a walkthrough / multi-mod
- the possibility to unlock the gallery (the ingame gallery don't have the scene of chapter 17) at the start of a new game or at the end of chapter 17
- the possibility to activate incest

Mega : here

To install this mod, past the file "script.rpy" in the repertory "game" of away from home.

This is my first mod, so please let me know if something is missing or i've made a mistake ;).

enjoy :p

changelog :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ps : I'll update the mod when a next version is released. Just let me know when a new version is out so i can update it as fast as possible ;). If there is any errors or recommendation please tell me by private message because i look the topic very rarely.
u caN CHECK WATCH Thread ans set be advertised when a new update come up..so you knew when new version will be available.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
bit short chapter update sadly...and no progress on the story...and no Mom intercourse

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
lol checked load to see if i had played this in the past and found out i last played ch 11 about 2 years ago xD cant remember shit about the plot at least i got something to do i suppose haha

Reactions: JojodoLolo

Hexogun

Oct 10, 2021
question do we have to choose between chloe and lily or if i am on chloe route will i still get lily scenes? if anyone knows?

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Here's to hoping the MC put a bun in cousin Lily's oven. She's hot like her mom, so she'll make some pretty daughters. Glad that instead of getting pissed like some she's actually looking forward to another creampie (maybe enough to not care if she gets knocked up or not if she can't wait another 3 weeks between periods).

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes