Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Cody's storyline has me lmaoing

I kinda feel bad but hopefully he gets to fuck his mom eventually
kinda feel bad for you...of all those ntz games around, you are coming to no ntz game, with all your hopes and dreams.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
The definition of NTR among the members of this forum is..........fluid. Usually it's enough if a possible LI sees another dick.
It's already NTR from Cody's perspective. We already fuck his mom and if we are a dick we can rub it in.
What's worse is that she doesn't really seem to care much for him.
His dad is a cunt and his mom is estranged from him.
I don't think she ever took him in her arms and said I love you to him and that's why he hides in his room all day.

I think it's sad.
He isn't even an asshole like that other kid.
That's why I was never mean to him. I genuinely felt bad when I tried.
I hope we get an opportunity to help him somehow...
He deserves better.

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I'm here to fap to hotties, not Cody's ugly mug. Sure bullying him here and there is fun but the Cody cuck content just grosses me out, seeing some dude's face in the middle of a sex scene. Should dump a boat load of MtF transition hormones into his coffee and corrupt him into being the MC's little sissy cum slave. Now THAT would be a bully path.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
I'm here to fap to hotties, not Cody's ugly mug. Sure bullying him here and there is fun but the Cody cuck content just grosses me out, seeing some dude's face in the middle of a sex scene. Should dump a boat load of MtF transition hormones into his coffee and corrupt him into being the MC's little sissy cum slave. Now THAT would be a bully path.
Thank you, these people are on an adult forum acting like saints and puritans. I just hope Vatos isn't listening to this garbage. There's nothing wrong this as it's a kink. There's people who are NTR fans that are crying over Cody being bullied, which is dogshit because most of the kink they enjoy is based on being bullied and humiliated. But now they're concerned? Cope.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
This is done!!

Here is my mod for the version 1-17 of away from home.

It include :
- a walkthrough / multi-mod
- the possibility to unlock the gallery (the ingame gallery don't have the scene of chapter 17) at the start of a new game or at the end of chapter 17
- the possibility to activate incest

Mega : here

To install this mod, past the file "script.rpy" in the repertory "game" of away from home.

This is my first mod, so please let me know if something is missing or i've made a mistake ;).

enjoy :p

changelog :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ps : I'll update the mod when a next version is released. Just let me know when a new version is out so i can update it as fast as possible ;). If there is any errors or recommendation please tell me by private message because i look the topic very rarely.
Hi, first of all thank you for the mod! I wait for the mod every time XD
I wanna ask you if you can correct a little error made by the developer of the game. Its just an images...
We write this many time, but look like that the developer or miss it or continue to use the wrong script without realizing it.
Episode 16 Return: last sex scene MC with Aunt Eva.
The MC return at home and see Aunt Eva sleep on the bed.
Then MC go to sleep and his aunt wakes him up.
During the sex scene when the game tell you:
Come inside.
Come outside.

If you come inside... the game show you the images of the come outside...
The same thing if you use come outside, the game show you the images of the come inside...
In short, the images are inverted for the two choices
Can you correct this images?

Thank you

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
It's already NTR from Cody's perspective. We already fuck his mom and if we are a dick we can rub it in.
What's worse is that she doesn't really seem to care much for him.
His dad is a cunt and his mom is estranged from him.
I don't think she ever took him in her arms and said I love you to him and that's why he hides in his room all day.

I think it's sad.
He isn't even an asshole like that other kid.
That's why I was never mean to him. I genuinely felt bad when I tried.
I hope we get an opportunity to help him somehow...
He deserves better.
Thank you, these people are on an adult forum acting like saints and puritans. I just hope Vatos isn't listening to this garbage. There's nothing wrong this as it's a kink. There's people who are NTR fans that are crying over Cody being bullied, which is dogshit because most of the kink they enjoy is based on being bullied and humiliated. But now they're concerned? Cope.
The funny things is that no many ppl here know that you can avoid to bully Cody. With the right choice, you can fuck his mother without let him know anything. I just do not understand how some guys like to bully everything in they life.
I can understand if you wanna bully the other two guys, they deserve it. But not Cody.
At the start of the game i try to help him. But when i understand where the help go... i just stay away from Cody.
Just say hi to him nothing more. When the game ask me if i wanna give an hand to Cody with the first girls, the frist time, i try to give him the girl. I say i have planty of girls/women her, lost one to someone like Cody was like, at last he can start to be happy. Perhaps in this way Cody is not at home and do not see me fuck his mother...
But when he tell me no thank you i wanna just look... i hide somewhere and look. I understand that was better not. Because this open the cuck path for Cody.
So i say no to any thing Cody ask. And the developer is so good that made you choice real.
You see Cody only when you wake up or eat something... during all sex scene Cody just play with his game and nothing bad happen.
This is why i like this game till now. And i hope Vatosgames go till the end like this.
The other two guys/men are just shit and they deserve to suffer pain and cry... I have no mercy for ppl like them.

Last edited:

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
The funny things is that no many ppl here know that you can avoid to bully Cody. With the right choice, you can fuck his mother without let him know anything. I just do not understand how some guys like to bully everything in they life.
I can understand if you wanna bully the other two guys, they deserve it. But not Cody.
At the start of the game i try to help him. But when i understand where the help go... i just stay away from Cody.
Just say hi to him nothing more. When the game ask me if i wanna give an hand to Cody with the first girls, the frist time, i try to give him the girl. I say i have planty of girls/women her, lost one to someone like Cody was like, at last he can start to be happy. Perhaps in this way Cody is not at home and do not see me fuck his mother...
But when he tell me no thank you i wanna just look... i hide somewhere and look. I understand that was better not. Because this open the cuck path for Cody.
So i say no to any thing Cody ask. And the developer is so good that made you choice real.
You see Cody only when you wake up or eat something... during all sex scene Cody just play with his game and nothing bad happen.
This is why i like this game till now. And i hope Vatosgames go till the end like this.
The other two guys/men are just shit and they deserve to suffer pain and cry... I have no mercy for ppl like them.
This.
And yet they're continuously spamming this thread like they're the morality police.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
This is done!!

Here is my mod for the version 1-17 of away from home.

It include :
- a walkthrough / multi-mod
- the possibility to unlock the gallery (the ingame gallery don't have the scene of chapter 17) at the start of a new game or at the end of chapter 17
- the possibility to activate incest

Mega : here

To install this mod, past the file "script.rpy" in the repertory "game" of away from home.

This is my first mod, so please let me know if something is missing or i've made a mistake ;).

enjoy :p

changelog :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ps : I'll update the mod when a next version is released. Just let me know when a new version is out so i can update it as fast as possible ;). If there is any errors or recommendation please tell me by private message because i look the topic very rarely.
Thanks for the MOD, but how do I access the Mod menu for cheat choices? I don't see a link or anything.

Reactions: TheSidewinder

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Getting same issue here. Also not seeing "patched" names like aunt, cousin, etc, it's landlady, friend.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes