Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
You know what... you are right about what you wrote. This forum should be a place to express our opinions of the game and discuss them without getting triggered and because others don't share our points of view.

So Uthuriel, I apologize for my earlier comments. We can agree or disagree about how Cody is treated in the game, but in the end your comments never tried to impose your opinion over us, it was something that I wrongly see: it was a rough week. Anyway, I apologize and let's keep sharing our POVs about these visual novel we like.
All chill, no harm done. :D

Reactions: The Senior Perv

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
It's even more amusing than that.
I play mostly incest (harem) romance games. That's why I'm here... for the hot mom that screams breed me while I cum in her pussy and the cute cousin that I plan on knocking up too if the game lets me.
Being called a cuck is just hilarious to me because I hate NTR.
From what I saw there is a pregnancy route with her as well. While playing the latest update you creampie her and there is a choice where you can choose to explain to her how pregnancy works or leave her clueless and she can possibly get pregnant.

From what I saw you can also knock up the mom, aunt, Sophie, and Janet.

But on another note It seems that unless you are the type of person who wants all the woman for yourself in a massive harem and not allow anyone else to touch them ever again you are a cuck which I find 100% hilarious as well.

I personally wouldn't mind letting Cody have Chloe seeing as there are still so many others girls/milfs you can get with within the game. I mean this game is nowhere near like the Kinetic Novel "Childhood friends" for example where you literally do that only to end up having the girl you crush fall for someone else.

Reactions: Boldano

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Well on the subject I would never understand why people feel bad for Cody, most of the shit that happens to him is his own fault. What I understand even less is why anyone would want to give him any of the LI even if you aren't interested in them? What harm have they done to deserve Cody? Been a serial killer of puppies in their other life. Meh well I hope dev will not add anything like that because it actually doesn't fit the game, this as been very heavy netori focused adding sharing isn't a good mix.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
From what I saw there is a pregnancy route with her as well. While playing the latest update you creampie her and there is a choice where you can choose to explain to her how pregnancy works or leave her clueless and she can possibly get pregnant.
Yeah... I remember that... I think I have to replay this chapter.
I think I made the wrong decision there.
Personally if she were MCs sister that would be even hotter but it's ok.
But on another note It seems that unless you are the type of person who wants all the woman for yourself in a massive harem and not allow anyone else to touch them ever again you are a cuck which I find 100% hilarious as well.
I had the same argument in another thread. In Sisterly Lust you have MCs best friends sister.
I don't like her either and would be happy to get rid of her and give her completely back to her brother, but you can't.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Well on the subject I would never understand why people feel bad for Cody, most of the shit that happens to him is his own fault. What I understand even less is why anyone would want to give him any of the LI even if you aren't interested in them? What harm have they done to deserve Cody? Been a serial killer of puppies in their other life. Meh well I hope dev will not add anything like that because it actually doesn't fit the game, this as been very heavy netori focused adding sharing isn't a good mix.
Kinda agree, he is not the guy I would like to wingman for (if I ever would). But I also have no desire to making his existence worse. Unfortunately there are no real options besides ignoring or bullying him. What Leads me to letting him watch how his mother get railed in his bedroom. :cool:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
You know, that side girl can move with the protagonist and have his children too. She actually have her own ending too so she isn't much of a side girl.
I know... I still consider her a side girl.
The main girls are the mom and the three sisters, at least to me.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
On another note, I am wondering is this game going to be a massive harem game like many of the others I played, or will it be one of those games where there are consequences for being greedy like "No more Secrets" and "Becoming a Rockstar" cause to be honest while it does look like it is the former, I have played games like this one that turned out to be the later.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
On another note, I am wondering is this game going to be a massive harem game like many of the others I played, or will it be one of those games where there are consequences for being greedy like "No more Secrets" and "Becoming a Rockstar" cause to be honest while it does look like it is the former, I have played games like this one that turned out to be the later.
Could also be like in MrDots games, where you can fuck around but have to decide at a certain point.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Could also be like in MrDots games, where you can fuck around but have to decide at a certain point.
Well seen as we already get to the point when we can impregnated multiple girls and a lot of them now about each other I think ia going to be harem. If not I would be very annoyed because it is the perfect setting for it.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
There are several other games in which the idea of sharing girls makes a minium of sense. And it's entirely up to the developer whether they want to do it or not. Maybe the plot is suitable for it, but the developer doesn't want to add sharing under any circumstances.

Well, in this game the idea of adding sharing is absolutely ridiculous. The whole fucking game is based on netori and fucking married women. Even a couple of them have already mentioned divorce.

-Nora is married and you still fuck her.
-Eva is married and you still fuck her (you don't just cuck Bob, you cuck Cody too).
-Janet is married to her impotent husband, you even get her pregnant.
-Sophie is married.
-Susan is married to her religious husband.
-Rebecca has a fucking unbearable fat son (it's clear that this unbearable character only exists to be a son of a bitch and to be cucked)

Only teenage girls don't have partners. The game is so, so netori-centric that the mere thought of adding sharing is ridiculous. Don't you want to bully Cody? Don't. It's as simple as that. There are two routes with Cody. You either bully him or you don't. The simple fact that there is a route where you are a complete son of a bitch to him, humiliate him and his own mother says she doesn't care about him is enough to know what kind of game this is. Take it or leave it. I chose not to humiliate him because it's something I don't like. I empathize with him. But only that.

The intent of this game is very clear: you fuck a lot of MILFs who are married and therefore, you cuck their husbands. Let us enjoy that.

Last edited:

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Are we talking about the same game? Once you make a choice in the past about how to interact w/ Cody (like bullying), it doesn't let you change your mind.

That "choice in the past" I'm talking about is explained by lipe2410 in here: https://f95zone.to/threads/away-from-home-ep-1-17-vatosgames.29666/post-8770578
Are you sure? I ask genuinely.

I've made a run where I let him watch the MC and Eva fuck and treating him like shit is optional. For example, the last update, after fucking Eva in front of him while he "sleeps", the next morning, you can humiliate him or not.

Like I said, I'm asking for real. Even if you let him see it, humiliating or hurting him is optional.
Or does it not let you choose?

j er ma 66

Mar 2, 2021
Anyone know what the update on Patreon is about?
Hey everyone! I've got some news, I was planning to remaster the Episode 1 and I finally decided to do it. I'll do it just for Episode 1 and then we'll continue with Episode 18.

Besides the graphical upgrade, there'll be some extra scenes, a new character just for Episode 1 that I believe you all would like. Only down side is the update may mess up your saves but we'll see I think it won't be that bad.

I'm planning to release it in the first week of November at worst so we can expect the game around 25 October-7 November.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hey everyone! I've got some news, I was planning to remaster the Episode 1 and I finally decided to do it. I'll do it just for Episode 1 and then we'll continue with Episode 18.

Besides the graphical upgrade, there'll be some extra scenes, a new character just for Episode 1 that I believe you all would like. Only down side is the update may mess up your saves but we'll see I think it won't be that bad.

I'm planning to release it in the first week of November at worst so we can expect the game around 25 October-7 November.
yaaay just what (most probably majority of) we need - yet another revamp/remaster of a good game:KEK:

if i might say so -wtf cares about ep1-2-3 remasters when the game is almost finished.
finish it properly, then remaster, redone, revamp or whatever as much as you wanna and as much as your patrons are paing for it:BootyTime:

j er ma 66

Mar 2, 2021
yaaay just what (most probably majority of) we need - yet another revamp/remaster of a good game:KEK:

if i might say so -wtf cares about ep1-2-3 remasters when the game is almost finished.
finish it properly, then remaster, redone, revamp or whatever as much as you wanna and as much as your patrons are paing for it:BootyTime:
dev : Only Ep 1, then I'll continue

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes