Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
dev : Only Ep 1, then I'll continue
it doesnt matter if it is "only ep 1", or ep2, ep3 and so on, a bit later.
this, with few other things of late, is sign of dev being burn out by his project.
he is/was one of the most reliable devs in this avns-world, yet to me it seems as he is losing the battle and probably he will become yet another typical indie games devs - uncalled revamps, unnecessary stuff addition, delayed releases and at the very end - on-hold-to-be-abandoned project.

one of my fav games, there is lot of content and good stuff already, unlike many other games/projects.
that is some consolation at least.

as always, hope im wrong with these gloomy predictions.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
yaaay just what (most probably majority of) we need - yet another revamp/remaster of a good game:KEK:

if i might say so -wtf cares about ep1-2-3 remasters when the game is almost finished.
finish it properly, then remaster, redone, revamp or whatever as much as you wanna and as much as your patrons are paing for it:BootyTime:
Sounds like a horrible idea to me too, puts the brakes on development for:

Improved graphics in episode 1, it's good for people just picking it up, big whatever for fans, it's not like there's a lot of "action" with our favorite milfs in those early days.
And messed up saves, yay just what i wanted...

Also a new character is gonna be there in episode 1, but the following episodes aren't getting modified just yet... the only option is character appears in episode 1 then immediately goes away to re-appear in ep18.
That's not great honestly.

Last edited:

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
New character for episode one that we would like? Who could that be? An actual new character or an earlier introduction to someone we have met further down the line? Maybe its the dad after all this time lol

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Is there any possibility of opening save files in the Android version? I don't wanna play it all over again...
I guess it could work, if you copy them manually into the folders from the App?! IDK i just use PC.

Trippy14

Mar 25, 2022
yaaay just what (most probably majority of) we need - yet another revamp/remaster of a good game:KEK:

if i might say so -wtf cares about ep1-2-3 remasters when the game is almost finished.
finish it properly, then remaster, redone, revamp or whatever as much as you wanna and as much as your patrons are paing for it:BootyTime:
always thought it was a sign of a “money grab” so I immediately stop support. It’s fine as is, keep moving.

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
Cucking Jeff and bob, okay i have no problem with that, they are both shitty people...But adam i feel guilty, i hope atleast he finds out and likes it (like some husbands in RL) then the guilt would go away.
The game is great so far :)

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Cucking Jeff and bob, okay i have no problem with that, they are both shitty people...But adam i feel guilty, i hope atleast he finds out and likes it (like some husbands in RL) then the guilt would go away.
To be honest, I hope he leaves with some of his dignity intact

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
TBH if you don't feel at least a little guilty then it's probably not good NTR/netori. I don't really care about whether Adam gets a happy ending or not, but I'd much prefer he don't. It'd be no better than giving one of the girls to the loser cousin.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Yeah, Adam is such a good man. I alway cry a bit while I am banging Janet and making her scream AAAAYYeeEEE!!!

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
He's so "soft" and devoted to Janet that he does look like someone who would accept/encourage her to enjoy herself.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Adam being a cuck would ruin the fun. It's much hotter to just fuck Janet behind his back.
Yeah... I want all of the wives to leave their husbands and form a harem commune with the main character. I mean that's practically what has happened so far. He has an entire neighborhood of milfs who want to fuck him and only him. Now to have all the old men leave/die so that there is no interference from anyone. Just need to get all the women to accept that the MC is going to continue fucking them all...

I would like to see the MC go visit the barista girl and the cousins friends. Oh and he needs to pound Nora's ass real good.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes