LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Adam being a cuck would ruin the fun. It's much hotter to just fuck Janet behind his back.
I'm sure it can still be made fun, like you just walk into the house and start banging her right away while he's still there, he starts watching, Janet saying how much she loves and is addicted to your cock now, talking shit about Adam's "prowess"... Messing her up good, a one man bukkake and leaving him to clean her up.

And it's not like the game would be devoid of fucking wives just under the husbands nose, we get plenty of those already with possibly more to come, it would be just a different flavor to this particular relationship if he were to agree to "share"(more like being a knowing cuck).

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I'm sure it can still be made fun, like you just walk into the house and start banging her right away while he's still there, he starts watching, Janet saying how much she loves and is addicted to your cock now, talking shit about Adam's "prowess"... Messing her up good, a one man bukkake and leaving him to clean her up.

And it's not like the game would be devoid of fucking wives just under the husbands nose, we get plenty of those already with possibly more to come, it would be just a different flavor to this particular relationship if he were to agree to "share"(more like being a knowing cuck).
Ya no fuck that. I'm here to watch hot chicks get fucked by the MC and there is absolutely no bigger boner killer in all of existence than inserting one of those ugly fucks stupid faces into an otherwise hot sex scene. Let him go on another 8 hour road trip to get her some pie next time we're there, fuck that guy.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Adam being a cuck would ruin the fun. It's much hotter to just fuck Janet behind his back.
But aren't you already Cucking him considering MC is fucking his wife. And now Adam is going to have to raise MC's kid? If you are married and your wife is having an affair. Even if you don't know about it. You are still being Cucked.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
But aren't you already Cucking him considering MC is fucking his wife. And now Adam is going to have to raise MC's kid? If you are married and your wife is having an affair. Even if you don't know about it. You are still being Cucked.
To me, cucking is when the husband watches his wife having sex with other men and enjoys it. I like the cheating aspect and the women going behind their husband's backs to fuck the MC, my favourite scenes are the ones where their husbands are nearby/on the phone. Adam finding about Janet's affair with the MC and accepting it would take away scenes like this which is why i would prefer to keep fucking her in secret.

Reactions: A.M.R.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Yeah, but it's probably worse if he finds out and gets turned on by it. Dude would be a chad if he left her high and dry if he ever finds out, which I honestly hope he does.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
To me, cucking is when the husband watches his wife having sex with other men and enjoys it. I like the cheating aspect and the women going behind their husband's backs to fuck the MC, my favourite scenes are the ones where their husbands are nearby/on the phone. Adam finding about Janet's affair with the MC and accepting it would take away scenes like this which is why i would prefer to keep fucking her in secret.
Depends, by the historical definition a cuck is specifically someone who doesn't know their wife is cheating on them, if they know then they're a wittol instead. For a cuck kink yes it obviously needs to be known, but to be a cuck you only need to be cheated on.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
How does this not have the humor tag? When MC was screwing Sophia first time in her room I couldn't fap cause i was laughing so hard. lol

SkylerCrew

Aug 30, 2022
Firstly This game is really amazing and also one my favourite one

And Secondly ...

Ay oo Dev's i hope u .. Consider creating your Discord sever ... That would be like Cherry on top

Reactions: Deathsman0098

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Yeah... I want all of the wives to leave their husbands and form a harem commune with the main character. I mean that's practically what has happened so far. He has an entire neighborhood of milfs who want to fuck him and only him. Now to have all the old men leave/die so that there is no interference from anyone. Just need to get all the women to accept that the MC is going to continue fucking them all...

I would like to see the MC go visit the barista girl and the cousins friends. Oh and he needs to pound Nora's ass real good.
Yes, I like the story very much and I also share the opinion that MC satisfies all women and makes them pregnant. Harem is hip.

Reactions: Broly1997
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes