Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
It's already NTR from Cody's perspective. We already fuck his mom and if we are a dick we can rub it in.
What's worse is that she doesn't really seem to care much for him.
His dad is a cunt and his mom is estranged from him.
I don't think she ever took him in her arms and said I love you to him and that's why he hides in his room all day.

I think it's sad.
He isn't even an asshole like that other kid.
That's why I was never mean to him. I genuinely felt bad when I tried.
I hope we get an opportunity to help him somehow...
He deserves better.
The definition of NTR among the members of this forum is..........fluid. Usually it's enough if a possible LI sees another dick.
MC bang all the girls while you guys watched them while clicking with your right hand and using your left hand to jerk off is already considered NTR . :LOL:

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Well, the MC tried to help Cody to get with Chloe, but she never show any interest in him, and he also preferred to watch Chloe being banged by MC, so it ended in nothing (maybe patreons didn't liked that sidequest?).
I honestly kind of expected that path to end up going nowhere but at the same time I had at least hoped he would have gotten some kind of play. Hell even an NTR route where she tried him out didn't like it and then came back to the MC could have worked seeing as at least he would have loved and lost at least.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I don't even like the girl with the religious father. She is the most boring so far.
I was sooo annoyed by that religious fucker and the compromises the mc made during his visit I almost quit the game. I endured it somehow, but man do I want to give him his fucking bible to eat.

Reactions: Uthuriel

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I was sooo annoyed by that religious fucker and the compromises the mc made during his visit I almost quit the game. I endured it somehow, but man do I want to give him his fucking bible to eat.
That the religious fucker is a complete nutnjob didn't surprise me. Dude actually thinks sex before marriage is worse than killing.

I was more annoyed with his daughter. "No, MC I can't meet you outside... my daddy won't allow it."
Is this bitch twelve? What year is it? That girl is trouble and not in the fun way and her father is a lunatic.
It's best to avoid such people ingame and IRL.

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
That the religious fucker is a complete nutnjob didn't surprise me. Dude actually thinks sex before marriage is worse than killing.

I was more annoyed with his daughter. "No, MC I can't meet you outside... my daddy won't allow it."
Is this bitch twelve? What year is it? That girl is trouble and not in the fun way and her father is a lunatic.
Abso*fuckin*lutly!

Reactions: Uthuriel

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Please don't tell us how to play our games. You don't want to bully Cody? OK, just don't accept his proposal and leave him alone. Can't stand the fanatic religious dad that is repressing his wife and daughter? Well, there's not much going on between them yet, but I suppose you would be able to skip them just like Sophia and Janet.

Unless you are a guy that can't differentiate fiction from reality, I am unable to see a problem with doing things you wouldn't do in real life in a game.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I mean they literally said they don't care about the those patiular love interests. So that's people asking for an optional sharing route for characters they don't care about because Cody is a wimp and needs to man up. Also do people really use the term alpha still?
I don't even want to share the aunt... he can have her... alone...
I don't want her.

I also know that this won't happen and nowhere did I say the dev should add that either.
Not sure what he is so mad about.
Please don't tell us how to play our games. You don't want to bully Cody? OK, just don't accept his proposal and leave him alone. Can't stand the fanatic religious dad that is repressing his wife and daughter? Well, there's not much going on between them yet, but I suppose you would be able to skip them just like Sophia and Janet.
Where did I tell anyone how to play their game... I don't give a flying fuck what you do in your instance of the game... :KEK:

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
I don't even want to share the aunt... he can have her... alone...
I don't want her.

I also know that this won't happen and nowhere did I say the dev should add that either.
Not sure what he is so mad about.

Where did I tell anyone how to play their game... I don't give a flying fuck what you do in your instance of the game... :KEK:
Yes, and crying over other players bullying Cody isn't a way of telling us we are wrong in our way of playing. If you can't separate fiction from reality and are going to cry about it, then I think you should stop playing these games.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
Yes, and crying over other players bullying Cody isn't a way of telling us we are wrong in our way of playing. If you can't separate fiction from reality and are going to cry about it, then I think you should stop playing these games.
Lol everytime I see someone even suggest the idea of helping out Cody people get bent out of shape and start calling people cucks. Like it's fictional . None of these characters are real and they just suggested the option to give Cody the mcs characters who they personally arent interested in. Not even asking for a scene with cody just the suggestion that Cody gets laid instead of being a wimp so it's not even getting cucked. You guys are acting like he's claiming that everyone should stop bullying Cody or that the game should just become an ntr game.

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Lol everytime I see someone even suggest the idea of helping out Cody people get bent out of shape and start calling people cucks. Like it's fictional . None of these characters are really and they just suggested the option to give Cody the mcs characters who they personally arent interested in. Not even asking for a scene with cody just the suggestion that Cody gets laid instead of being a wimp so it's not even getting cucked. You guys are acting like he's claiming that everyone should stop bullying Cody or that the game should just become an ntr game.
It's even more amusing than that.
I play mostly incest (harem) romance games. That's why I'm here... for the hot mom that screams breed me while I cum in her pussy and the cute cousin that I plan on knocking up too if the game lets me.
Being called a cuck is just hilarious to me because I hate NTR.

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
It's even more amusing than that.
I play mostly incest (harem) romance games. That's why I'm here... for the hot mom that screams breed me while I cum in her pussy and the cute cousin that I plan on knocking up too if the game lets me.
Being called a cuck is just hilarious to me because I hate NTR.
You’re still a cuck! An ANTI-Cuck! Get over yourself. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: F1_V10 and Uthuriel

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Lol everytime I see someone even suggest the idea of helping out Cody people get bent out of shape and start calling people cucks. Like it's fictional . None of these characters are really and they just suggested the option to give Cody the mcs characters who they personally arent interested in. Not even asking for a scene with cody just the suggestion that Cody gets laid instead of being a wimp so it's not even getting cucked. You guys are acting like he's claiming that everyone should stop bullying Cody or that the game should just become an ntr game.
You know what... you are right about what you wrote. This forum should be a place to express our opinions of the game and discuss them without getting triggered because others don't share our same opinion.

So Uthuriel, I apologize for my earlier comments. We can agree or disagree about how Cody is treated in the game, but in the end your comments never tried to impose your opinion over us, it was something that I wrongly see: it was a rough week, but one should think before acting. Anyway, I apologize and let's keep sharing our POVs about these visual novel we all like.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes