Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Deboksi

Thanks for the like dude...
You do realize that this is a game where you fuck married woman all the time, your mother included, right?

Cheers mate, I hope I get more likes from you... :KEK:
what would you expect from underaged kiddo, to not say "juvenile"/chicken :BootyTime:
though, who knows, as he matures and with right development, in few years time, perhaps we can have a proper troll from him:WeSmart:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
is there something wrong with the gallery, i mean i fuck Eva every update and theres only unlocked scene in the gallery with her

gamer8000

May 24, 2020
What happen to Chloe?
Should come back next chapter and have a big part in it. Also should be in every chapter with some kind of plot going on, 3somes with MC and trying to have sex with all the girls.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
i ignored the "aunt" eva so hard yet cant avoid fucking around with her. wtf is this game's problem man.. Not that i mind a busty milf. But ;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thats a hard pass for me.
I wish choices did matter...
I don't get this community anymore man.
Ava is arguably the the hottest woman in this game and easily one of the hottest characters in adult games period.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I don't get this community anymore man.
Ava is arguably the the hottest woman in this game and easier one of the hottest characters in adult games period.
Some weirdos always insist on identifying with the cuck in netori games no matter how pathetically they are written. I'd recommend just laughing about how they're telling on themselves and moving on.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Some weirdos always insist on identifying with the cuck in netori games no matter how pathetically they are written. I'd recommend just laughing about how they're telling on themselves and moving on.
Vatos should just make a option where we can skip all the women in this game. That way the MC can spend the rest of his doing things like laundry, walking the dog, washing dishes and scratching his ass.
The life of a true king.

nazaguerrero

Sep 20, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Away From Home Episode[1-17].
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you have to start a new playthrough to unlock gallery entries of older content or you use the temporary unlocker in options.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Ty for the port bro but just letting you know not everybody likes incest stuff, if we can opt for the normal version in the future it will be great.

Reactions: taraqtau

V4mpire

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
Ty for the port bro but just letting you know not everybody likes incest stuff, if we can opt for the normal version in the future it will be great.
I have a port with the Multi Mod from gautamah and option to enable/disable incest, I haven't tested it through from beginning to end yet, but open to share if anyone is interested.
Has the swipe gestures, 2nd persisten save location.

jackhammerxx27

Nov 20, 2018
Is anyone else crashing when animations happen? It happened with the last update and now this one too. Sucks because I love this game. I can't play it past update 15 though. I'm on Android. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Did you fire your writer or something? because this update was so badly scripted. From the orgasms that came at weird times, to the lack of any kind of plot in the update at all.

*sex scene that's only lasted 1 animation and 3 lines of text so far*
Lily: "I came so many times already"

Me: "How? He literally has been inside you for maybe 20 seconds... am I supposed to pause for 5 minutes between clicks to make it realistic?"

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes