slashslayer

Apr 16, 2021
Just finished the game. Pretty good overall but the lack of options is one of the silliest i've ever seen in a game in F95. Usually when there's a forced sex scene in a game it's because it's relevant for the main character or the plot somehow, but here there's an immense amount of scenes that absolutely could have an option to say "No" to the girl and let the player avoid sex with her in case they wanted to. How come the game directly asks you if you want to stay in Nora's path or not and even if you answer "No" her sex scenes still happen?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Just finished the game. Pretty good overall but the lack of options is one of the silliest i've ever seen in a game in F95. Usually when there's a forced sex scene in a game it's because it's relevant for the main character or the plot somehow, but here there's an immense amount of scenes that absolutely could have an option to say "No" to the girl and let the player avoid sex with her in case they wanted to. How come the game directly asks you if you want to stay in Nora's path or not and even if you answer "No" her sex scenes still happen?
because it is relevant to the plot (and few other main chicks as well)?
the dev perhaps had some other plans (regarding paths), yet those were changed and he simplified it all obviously.
he didnt bother to went back and correct those few "leftovers" which could be considered as bugs now.

btw, try a bit more games around, and you will probably have a good laugh at your own "the lack of options is one of the silliest i've ever seen" statement in regards to this game.

slashslayer

Apr 16, 2021
because it is relevant to the plot (and few other main chicks as well)?
the dev perhaps had some other plans (regarding paths), yet those were changed and he simplified it all obviously.
he didnt bother to went back and correct those few "leftovers" which could be considered as bugs now.

btw, try a bit more games around, and you will probably have a good laugh at your own "the lack of options is one of the silliest i've ever seen" statement in regards to this game.
It being relevant for the plot doesn't excuse the bugs, though.
I've also tried more and seen worse, what I specifically meant is that this case is funny because even an extremely simple fan patch could already make a lot of the scenes optional. Hell, it's as if this game actually was written with the idea in mind that the player would only get the girl he wants but they forgot to make options to separate paths. I tend to avoid games i don't think i'd like in FNF so perhaps that's why i haven't encountered cases as bizarre as this one, but it's still weird

• Angry
Reactions: Iorinari and Yukio

Shiftlock

Aug 21, 2019
There are lots of time that the game turns into a white screen lots of times from episodes 8 to 13 and I belive is the same in episodes 14 and 15 and always happens on the good moments of the game

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
There are lots of time that the game turns into a white screen lots of times from episodes 8 to 13 and I belive is the same in episodes 14 and 15 and always happens on the good moments of the game
there are lots of times when people are posting "errors" unrelated to actual game, yet to various addons/mods/shit they might be using without even mentioning they do that.
and it always happens on the good moments in the thread.

Reactions: User1230

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
Do the patron posts get posted here normally ?
The patreon page says it's been delayed but can't find that post here

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
I'm having so much fun with this game. I could do without the somewhat juvenile and lazy "Small cock = inferior man" and I'm not a fan of "1st person (almost) only" renders but everything else is spot on: the incest, impregnation, cheating, cucking; all very well done. Kudos to the developer.

Last edited:

opfela

Jan 18, 2018
For those wondering about the delay message:

Hey! I hope you guys doing okay.
I've been sick for a week and I'm still not better. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow.
I'm sorry but I can't work properly in this condition so I have to delay the update to the next month.
I'm stopping the next billing cycle.
And here a reply to the news.

6days ago
I'm getting better, thanks. Merry christmas!

opfela

Jan 18, 2018
Can please someone tell me how to plan the threesome with Eva and Sophia? please
You have to let Eva know about Sophia. To do that, you have to have sex with Sophia in Episode 5 where you choose the Option "Insist". Endscreen tells you, that Eva caught you with Sophia.
Only if they know about each other, can they plan the threesome for you :D

1672864818352.png
1672864857288.png

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes