MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Are you sure you're in the right thread? Cause this game has a load of curvy LI's........
Yeah, this is the thread, it's mostly their arms very thin to me one of the worst examples being Chloe her arms look way to thin and her waistline also looks way too thin to me. It's not as bad as in other characters but the arms for a lot of them look way too thin for me
Untitled.png

Reactions: Ara-sH

The Nut1138

Feb 4, 2020
There is no NTR. It's a full harem journey with MC bang (almost) every woman he sees, family members included (and with special focus).
What about the fact the MC's aunt and mother are both married? Or the female neighbors who are also married?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
What about the fact the MC's aunt and mother are both married? Or the female neighbors who are also married?
Netori. Game's basically pure netori. If you're just used to reading NTR doujins there's not much difference. For VNs though perspective matters, the NTR in this game is all played as the bull. So it doesn't focus much on the humiliation of the victim or their jealousy, its just a power fantasy for the player.
For tags on this site NTR is only supposed to refer to netorare where the MC is getting cheating on. Cheating FMCs usually get the tag too.

Reactions: NeoEros and BTLD

Wayward38

Jul 17, 2021
Why do the characters in the first chapter look infinitely better than the rest? Is the first chapter the remaster or did they loose their Daz worker after the first one?

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Vatos I found a bit of a coding error:
The sex scene with Aunt Eva at the end of Episode 16 in the MC and Cody’s room, the cum inside and outside options show the opposite images. I was on the not letting Cody watch route, around line 39143 or so in the script when I checked it in notepad. I didn't see any variables attached to it so it may matter to much, but just wanted to let you know.

Reactions: slashslayer

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Vatos I found a bit of a coding error:
The sex scene with Aunt Eva at the end of Episode 16 in the MC and Cody’s room, the cum inside and outside options show the opposite images. I was on the not letting Cody watch route, around line 39143 or so in the script when I checked it in notepad. I didn't see any variables attached to it so it may matter to much, but just wanted to let you know.
mentioned/reported already...a while, while ago:BootyTime:

Reactions: slashslayer
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes