Fappable One

May 14, 2020
The model you're using for Lily needs massive filler adjustments: arms are skeleton thin, mid torso needs to be shorten, and both upper & lower torso sections requires slightly more volume mass to be considered healthy. I know the way she's currently designed is to focus on breasts by minimizing everything else, but when it's not, the overall figure is incredibly jarring, like she shot out straight from the holocaust.
Bro I started this game a few days ago. Even in the remastered version she still looks off :cautious:
Still looks like a relative from The Addams Family
When I look at her I see a Low Budget version of Kylie from Heart Problems. Here's the kicker: this game came out first

Fortunately all the other girls look fine, for the most part(y)

camube

Jun 4, 2022
is there a bug with the reject Nora path?

At the end of Ep 5 I chose the reject Nora path and before Ep5 and afterward I always choose reject Nora but for some reason Nora-MC scenes are still happening as if the MC is in Nora's path.

I used uncensor path mod for what it's worth.

Is the uncensor patch mod the reason the game permanently on Nora's path?

I don't want MC to go through with Nora's path, I just use the uncensor patch to change the landlady maid words.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
is there a bug with the reject Nora path?

At the end of Ep 5 I chose the reject Nora path and before Ep5 and afterward I always choose reject Nora but for some reason Nora-MC scenes are still happening as if the MC is in Nora's path.

I used uncensor path mod for what it's worth.

Is the uncensor patch mod the reason the game permanently on Nora's path?

I don't want MC to go through with Nora's path, I just use the uncensor patch to change the landlady maid words.
I don't think you can reject Nora's path. You can choose not to sleep in her bed but that won't stop the scene in the hotel from happening. Eva and Lily are also unavoidable, MC will fuck his family whether you want him to or not.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Man I like slender but damn, these girls are rail thin, some of them look like they are a few steps from starving, even the dudes

Last edited:

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Game most recently seems to be going in hard on adding new characters but kinda feel its forgotten much longer established ones - you started out banging the neighbour Cody besotted with but shes hardly been seen since. Same with the black chick... is the dev really so biased towards the MILFs over the younger hotties. Sure its win win i guess and there is the new religious teen hottie getting some screen time but i feel she's just quick a segway to her mom the way the story has gone so far haha. Call me crazy but id love an update for once NOT really focusing hard on the mom/aunt/random wife combo. Hell of a great game all the same though, every scene is hot.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BTLD

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Call me crazy but id love an update for once NOT really focusing hard on the mom/aunt/random wife combo.
That's blasphemy.

The focus on married milfs is precisely why i love this game. In my very biased opinion, the dev should stick to what makes this game unique compared to the countless other incest harem games out there and that is the MC fucking as many married women as possible.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Game most recently seems to be going in hard on adding new characters but kinda feel its forgotten much longer established ones - you started out banging the neighbour Cody besotted with but shes hardly been seen since. Same with the black chick... is the dev really so biased towards the MILFs over the younger hotties. Sure its win win i guess and there is the new religious teen hottie getting some screen time but i feel she's just quick a segway to her mom the way the story has gone so far haha. Call me crazy but id love an update for once NOT really focusing hard on the mom/aunt/random wife combo. Hell of a great game all the same though, every scene is hot.
Yeah that seems to be an issue with games that have a lot of characters. Even if a dev is able to release an update every 2 months, it is sill kind of hard to give all of them the same amount of attention.

Reactions: Skode
4.10 star(s) 171 Votes