Apr 9, 2021
Okay, I guess I figured it out.

The first chapter was Remastered and so the Mod "un-remasters" it. The rest of the game after Chapter 2 still isn't Remastered.

Damn, the Remastered version is 10 times better than the original. It's gonna feel a little bad playing it now, but at least I know the game is gonna get ultra good in the future.

I'll still play it tho, seems like an interesting plot.
Please correct me if I'm wrong. But Dev mentioned they remastered only first episode and will continue the game as is right? At least for now

Jun Sung Ahn

Mar 8, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Away From Home Episode[1-17].
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you have to start a new playthrough to unlock gallery entries of older content or you use the temporary unlocker in options.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
The link is gone

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
why did he remaster the old version it was fine , has the dev already run out of ideas? He had so much potential with cody scenes with his mom, they could have continued that route or gone more for corruption route. Will this cause an delay in for updates of the next version for episode 18.

opfela

Jan 18, 2018
why did he remaster the old version it was fine , has the dev already run out of ideas? He had so much potential with cody scenes with his mom, they could have continued that route or gone more for corruption route. Will this cause an delay in for updates of the next version for episode 18.
He wanted to update the old models to the current standard and introduce a new character. No more remastering planned atm.
Here the announcement from back in September:

1668619826575.png

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
I think the Remaster is a good idea, the difference in quality in the newest Chapters compared to the old ones is gigantic. And the new MILF is a jaw dropper, so I'm all for it!

Oh, new Lydia? 11/10, the original was already very good but the newest one is fucking amazing.

I hope we can get more Lydia and Allison (the redhead from the other town) scenes!

jackhammerxx27

Nov 20, 2018
Does anyone know how to fix the crash when sexing Janet in chapter 15 maybe 16 by the pool? I'm using android port and it just keeps crashing there when she says F her in all ways possible. I don't have issues with other android ports.

I love this game and REALLY want to keep playing bugs basically impossible to move past.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
so lemme get this straight... eps 1 gets remastered and introduces a new character...
Does that mean the new character only appears in eps 1 and is not (yet?) present in eps 2-17?
Or did they get changed as well to add scenes with that new character?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
so lemme get this straight... eps 1 gets remastered and introduces a new character...
Does that mean the new character only appears in eps 1 and is not (yet?) present in eps 2-17?
Or did they get changed as well to add scenes with that new character?
The new milf appears only in ep1 (remastered).
I would bet she will make reappearance later as she (and her hubby) could be a quite important character.
Either way it adds additional spice to the story, and makes more sense than having her/them appearing near the game end.
Good job from the dev, imo.
Though it obviously wasnt good enough for uploaders/mods here :KEK:

Reactions: FaceCrap

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
how come when remaster dropped this game wasn't listed in "last updates"?
ask mods/uploaders.
it was reported as such few times.

they did much worse elsewhere though.
just look at NCC (new coral city) thread, and "season 1 - season 2" mess they made there :KEK:

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
Is there any scene with Rebecca in remastered version
Asking questions like this will get you snark. I see your new to the forum so there should be some slack and so I wanted to let you know in this forum you can use the search bar at the top right side of the thread. When you wish to know something that may have already been answered you type something like "remastered" and just skim the results for Rebecca. If you find no results then you can ask without snarky responses. The more words use will refine the search, and the less you use will bring more results(less is more). Screenshot 2022-11-18 5.23.23 AM.png

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes