FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Well, I hope dev's not gonna pull the same stunt as the dev of SUaD... coz that means we'll have to wait 34 err, 33 now, updates before the whole thing is remastered... that is, if every update is either a remastered ep or a whole new ep...

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
if in earlier episodes of Nora and MC sex the pregnancy counter was taken into account when cumming, then in the latest episodes MC just cums inside and the warning about a possible pregnancy was gone. what changed? does this mean that Nora got pregnant from MC? (yes, yes, yes, say yes, please please please) so in future episodes Nora will find out that she is pregnant?

and it seems that the pregnancy counter did not appear in sex with Eva either. (What, and Eve too?)

and another moment during sex with Eva why did MC act like a bad guy? why did he wake up Cody? Or is it more canonical behavior for the MC to be one where MC bully the Cody, and therefore all kinds of humiliation of Cody is the correct roleplaying of the MC?

=)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
View attachment 2166121
Currently no more remastering planned.

And as for changes. One more sex scene at the start with a new character, and the models where reworked with the latest version.
hopefully you arent that false rebel (to not say shiny example of dumbness:BootyTime:) asking for remaster of dozen episodes apart from the first one:HideThePain:
luckily vatos seems reasonable enough, and true to his words.

p.s
for odd aka f95z mods reasons this remastered version didnt make to the "latest updates".
if you have more detailed changelog (my estimate, which i reported and got rejected, was 400+ new renders, improved models of few characters, one new character, few new scenes, including the booty time...) you can try and report the op as well.
or vatos can do it, if he thinks that could help him get a bit more popularity, in these parts at least.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Is there any scene with Rebecca in remastered version
so hard to read just few posts back...
it is so hard that 90% of users never try it, ever.
are you among those "averages", or do you have what it takes to venture into that dangerous land of unknown and gather info you need? :BootyTime:

Reactions: Lexkar83

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Hey there! I'm starting this game today and I have a big question: when I play with the Walkthrough Multi-Mod, the quality of the renders is for some reason worse. It's really strange.

Is there any written walkthrough so I don't have to install something that messes with the quality of the renders?

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Hey there! I'm starting this game today and I have a big question: when I play with the Walkthrough Multi-Mod, the quality of the renders is for some reason worse. It's really strange.

Is there any written walkthrough so I don't have to install something that messes with the quality of the renders?
Okay, I guess I figured it out.

The first chapter was Remastered and so the Mod "un-remasters" it. The rest of the game after Chapter 2 still isn't Remastered.

Damn, the Remastered version is 10 times better than the original. It's gonna feel a little bad playing it now, but at least I know the game is gonna get ultra good in the future.

I'll still play it tho, seems like an interesting plot.

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes