asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
the most useless shit he is making...i would even sign to not have anything instead of those masterpieces :BootyTime:
glad you are enjoying those though, you will most probably enjoy it this year as well.

and i admit sometimes im wondering, wtf those devs are even bothering writing and making meaningful (more or less) games - just putting randoms chicks&dudes fucking like rabbits would be more than enough for vast majority of users/players:HideThePain:
Its a remaster or rewrite season this time. Many games are getting rewritten or revamped or whatever. I suspect some unknown dark force :p:KEK:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Its a remaster or rewrite season this time. Many games are getting rewritten or revamped or whatever. I suspect some unknown dark force :p:KEK:
Honestly think there are two reasons we see remasters, either it is a sign of disinterest in the project or there are some plot points that need to be tightened, removed, or redone. That is the only reason that makes sense. Otherwise changing the art can wait until the game is completed and then the entire thing could be upgraded to the next generation of Daz3d or ren'py. Stopping "in the middle" of development to "fix" some art in the beginning of the game doesn't make sense to me.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Honestly think there are two reasons we see remasters, either it is a sign of disinterest in the project or there are some plot points that need to be tightened, removed, or redone. That is the only reason that makes sense. Otherwise changing the art can wait until the game is completed and then the entire thing could be upgraded to the next generation of Daz3d or ren'py. Stopping "in the middle" of development to "fix" some art in the beginning of the game doesn't make sense to me.
I would add if a dev significantly improves their hardware to produce better quality.

davidleanx

Feb 1, 2021
I want the story to advance, I don't want a magical episode of fucking that actually didn't happen in the timeline... Also don't give a rat's ass about a remastered episode 1. I'm not looking backward, I'm looking forward... This game needs to keep pushing the limits, the MC has vanilla sex with all the milfs without any spice/fetish besides the tabooty. No BDSM, no anal, no watersports, etc... Not that I am a fan of all of that, but it would be something different besides "Oh yes, you sex me up better than my boring hubby".

I know this all sounds really harsh but the game has left a lot of LI by the wayside - the cousin's friends are all missing in action - there was a bunch of flirting and then nothing for update after update besides mom and aunt and another milf next door. The Hermit plotline needs to be concluded, the husbands all need to die/leave, and a harem house has to be founded. Shit needs to get done!
Boss please give Cody a chance with his mom, I ask for nothing more

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Boss please give Cody a chance with his mom, I ask for nothing more
OH HELL NO!

Better would be to just drown Cody in the pool and put him out of his misery (and ours). Unless Vatos is going to suddenly make Cody a MUCH better looking guy who has an epiphany and realizes he wants to be a woman (trans content which we can skip) there is no reason for his character to exist in the game at all. He is a waste of space (even then he would be but some people would go for that kink).

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Old vs New Nora... i dare say the quality difference is obvious from the improved lighting and skin at least... vatos has done a good job here imo

Edit: Ok i have completed the new ep1... DAMN ITS GOOD...

Last edited:

Zero919

May 2, 2017
the most useless shit he is making...i would even sign to not have anything instead of those masterpieces :BootyTime:
glad you are enjoying those though, you will most probably enjoy it this year as well.

and i admit sometimes im wondering, wtf those devs are even bothering writing and making meaningful (more or less) games - just putting randoms chicks&dudes fucking like rabbits would be more than enough for vast majority of users/players:HideThePain:
serious reaction to a joke :oops:
if you want a good story... whether it's Artemis or something like that, but in this game everything has long passed into the Trahfest :rolleyes:
* putting randoms chicks&dudes fucking like rabbits would be more than enough for vast majority of users/players*
the plot is important to me first of all and the characters, and the rest is a nice bonus
I don't see anything wrong if the rest of the majority like what you wrote above if it brings them pleasure :WeSmart:
but sometimes you can be the majority of users/players and enjoy what you have

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
serious reaction to a joke :oops:
if you want a good story... whether it's Artemis or something like that, but in this game everything has long passed into the Trahfest :rolleyes:
* putting randoms chicks&dudes fucking like rabbits would be more than enough for vast majority of users/players*
the plot is important to me first of all and the characters, and the rest is a nice bonus
I don't see anything wrong if the rest of the majority like what you wrote above if it brings them pleasure :WeSmart:
but sometimes you can be the majority of users/players and enjoy what you have
we might be joking, yet majority of users here arent jokers at all, while similar "specials" are highly popular around...hence my "serious" reaction to your post from above:HideThePain:

Apr 9, 2021
Is it really necessary to replay the remastered episode 1? Are there any changes or anything will break in the upcoming updates unless we restart from first episode?

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Can you please give a date for the next update? Thank you, love this game, the girls are beautiful and delicious.

Reactions: Punto

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Is it really necessary to replay the remastered episode 1? Are there any changes or anything will break in the upcoming updates unless we restart from first episode?
"Your saves probably won't work as supposed to, so I recommend starting a new game."
You read it as you wanna.

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes