JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
mentioned/reported already...a while, while ago:BootyTime:
I went back a couple pages and didn’t see it, and really had no idea what to search to try and find if had been mentioned or reported. I tried to do a few searches but whatever I typed in there were pages of results returned. Figured I’d go ahead and bring it up just in case. Good to know it’s already been pointed out.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
good game. hope the mc can humilliate the husbands with the netorase.
i didnt like that i ignored the red head and still banged her. i felt bad for baldy
if you/mc "ignored" redhead, there is no way you/mc could bang her.
try again, another chick, another post.
good luck.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
i did the swimming lessons but i did not had dinner with her or visited her when baldie was buying the stuff for their date. i still banged her
ep 16, pool fuck?
hmm, could be a bug then, not sure if that happens only in "remastered" or was imported from older versions.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
yep, it was weird. i wasnt on her route at all.
hope the netorase ramps up in the next episode. im talking full humilliation
there's no netorase in this VN... not sure why you're using that term.. since it doesn't apply to the redhead at all...
I reckon you wish for netorase to be added, in which case I'd say , dream on and move on.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
there's no netorase in this VN... not sure why you're using that term.. since it doesn't apply to the redhead at all...
I reckon you wish for netorase to be added, in which case I'd say , dream on and move on.
When we’re fucking neighbors wife while her husband and son are in the same room (was fucking hot) is NTR considered netori

Last edited:

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
When we’re fucking neighbors wife while her husband and son are in the same room (was fucking hot) is NTR considered netori
The site only counts something as ntr if the protagonist is the one getting cheated on. Netori doesn't really exist as a tag on this site and anything where a love interest in cheating on their husband/boyfriend with the protagonist is just labeled cheating instead

slashslayer

Apr 16, 2021
Just finished the game. Pretty good overall but the lack of options is one of the silliest i've ever seen in a game in F95. Usually when there's a forced sex scene in a game it's because it's relevant for the main character or the plot somehow, but here there's an immense amount of scenes that absolutely could have an option to say "No" to the girl and let the player avoid sex with her in case they wanted to. How come the game directly asks you if you want to stay in Nora's path or not and even if you answer "No" her sex scenes still happen?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Just finished the game. Pretty good overall but the lack of options is one of the silliest i've ever seen in a game in F95. Usually when there's a forced sex scene in a game it's because it's relevant for the main character or the plot somehow, but here there's an immense amount of scenes that absolutely could have an option to say "No" to the girl and let the player avoid sex with her in case they wanted to. How come the game directly asks you if you want to stay in Nora's path or not and even if you answer "No" her sex scenes still happen?
because it is relevant to the plot (and few other main chicks as well)?
the dev perhaps had some other plans (regarding paths), yet those were changed and he simplified it all obviously.
he didnt bother to went back and correct those few "leftovers" which could be considered as bugs now.

btw, try a bit more games around, and you will probably have a good laugh at your own "the lack of options is one of the silliest i've ever seen" statement in regards to this game.

slashslayer

Apr 16, 2021
because it is relevant to the plot (and few other main chicks as well)?
the dev perhaps had some other plans (regarding paths), yet those were changed and he simplified it all obviously.
he didnt bother to went back and correct those few "leftovers" which could be considered as bugs now.

btw, try a bit more games around, and you will probably have a good laugh at your own "the lack of options is one of the silliest i've ever seen" statement in regards to this game.
It being relevant for the plot doesn't excuse the bugs, though.
I've also tried more and seen worse, what I specifically meant is that this case is funny because even an extremely simple fan patch could already make a lot of the scenes optional. Hell, it's as if this game actually was written with the idea in mind that the player would only get the girl he wants but they forgot to make options to separate paths. I tend to avoid games i don't think i'd like in FNF so perhaps that's why i haven't encountered cases as bizarre as this one, but it's still weird

• Angry
Reactions: Iorinari and Yukio
4.10 star(s) 171 Votes