babaex

May 28, 2022

_timmy_

Feb 1, 2018
Is episode 18 supposed to be in this latest update or am I understanding this wrong? The game ends for me at the end of ep 17 (the encounter). Maybe the mod messes something up?

knight5946

Oct 20, 2017
i do hope the mod is updated soon though, and that framerate drop spike is fixed for the android. it makes my tablet CTD every time at that spot. had to go to PC version to get past it, even then though, there is a momentarily framerate freeze and mom moves really quickly to sync back up properly

Reactions: NTR love.

0LDSK00L

Mar 13, 2021
Well that sucked... Almost all the save files I had were lost and the ones that remained were corrupted (error when loading). Oh well guess i am restarting!

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Women in the game deserve more sex, but the developer did not choose to take advantage of this. :confused:In general, the game is good, but there is little intrigue.(y);)

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android port of Away From Home Ep 1-18 with babaex multi mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Updated my Android port to 1-18, added babaex multi mod

Last edited:

babaex

May 28, 2022
gallery unlocker ??
Not at the moment. There was such an option in the previous walkthrough mod but not in the current Multi-mod because it's not needed. The Multi-mod has gallery part which is unlocked, up to date and includes all the scenes from the in game gallery. On the other hand the in game gallery is not updated for the last 3 versions and you need additional files for it to work. Just use the Multi-mod and if you want only the Gallery part of it, delete the script file.

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
Not at the moment. There was such an option in the previous walkthrough mod but not in the current Multi-mod because it's not needed. The Multi-mod has gallery part which is unlocked, up to date and includes all the scenes from the in game gallery. On the other hand the in game gallery is not updated for the last 3 versions and you need additional files for it to work. Just use the Multi-mod and if you want only the Gallery part of it, delete the script file.
Mod has Gallery and is updated to game version 1.18 check it out again before commenting.

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
I am using the multi mod, but i looked over the code inside game folder script file with another script file and the code is the same, i tried loading older saves but that kicked me out of the game (the save from 1-16 version worked)
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9498, in script
    menu:
SyntaxError: unexpected EOF while parsing (game/script.rpy, line 9499)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9498, in script
    menu:
  File "D:\spel D\away from home\AwayFromHome-Episode[1-18]-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1619, in execute
    item_arguments.append(self.item_arguments[i].evaluate())
  File "D:\spel D\away from home\AwayFromHome-Episode[1-18]-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 190, in evaluate
    args.append(renpy.python.py_eval(v, locals=scope))
  File "D:\spel D\away from home\AwayFromHome-Episode[1-18]-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2057, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "D:\spel D\away from home\AwayFromHome-Episode[1-18]-pc\renpy\python.py", line 692, in py_compile
    raise e
SyntaxError: unexpected EOF while parsing (game/script.rpy, line 9499)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
AwayFromHome Episode[1-18]
Sun Feb 26 12:16:11 2023

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes