babaex

May 28, 2022
Mod has Gallery and is updated to game version 1.18 check it out again before commenting.
I don't know what you think you have checked but for your information the Multi-mod for Episode 18 was updated by me so I am well aware what is in the current mod and what is in the base game. And quite aware what was in the previous mods. Please, read caferully what exactly is written and then comment.

rizer5236

Mar 27, 2019
I am using the multi mod, but i looked over the code inside game folder script file with another script file and the code is the same, i tried loading older saves but that kicked me out of the game (the save from 1-16 version worked)
this happened to me , i changed 9498 line from script.rpy from:

label ep1endchoice1:
"You missed a scene with eva, do you want to see it?"
menu:
"Yes" (Eva scene):
jump sleepcd1
"No":
jump ep1end

to

label ep1endchoice1:
menu:
"Yes":
jump sleepcd1
"No":
jump ep1end

and work for me now

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020

label ep1endchoice1:
menu:
"Yes" (Eva scene):
jump sleepcd1
"No":
jump ep1end

to

label ep1endchoice1:
menu:
"Yes":
jump sleepcd1
"No":
jump ep1end

and work for me now
ah yes, i guess the quotation mark is wrong, it should be like this "Yes (Eva scene)": or even "Yes" #(Eva scene): might work :p

thx for the reply

babaex

May 28, 2022

label ep1endchoice1:
menu:
"Yes" (Eva scene):
jump sleepcd1
"No":
jump ep1end

to

label ep1endchoice1:
menu:
"Yes":
jump sleepcd1
"No":
jump ep1end

and work for me now
My bad. Thanks for the report. It's fixed now and mod was reuploaded.

Reactions: Drainer002

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Got bored over the weekend and tried out DaVinci Resolve (Free video editor) That with 5 mins of YouTube tutorials, I converted the images used for the dance scenes into videos (webm) Think they are a little slower, but not too bad.

I tried to replace these with what is in the game, but it would crash any chapter 18 save. From a earlier save, they seemed to play smoother than having ~80 images trying to load at once.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rototo

Jun 14, 2017
I never played this game because the pictures p1 didnt look good to me but today i gave a try and OMG this game is so good!! one of my favorite now, a lot of sex scenes
cant cait for the next part

Reactions: JojodoLolo
Feb 17, 2023
Holy shit since when was chapter 1 remastered ? Is there going to be a remastered chapter for each release from now on ? I never checked the discussion here for this game and the changelog doesn't say shit.

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
I don't know what you think you have checked but for your information the Multi-mod for Episode 18 was updated by me so I am well aware what is in the current mod and what is in the base game. And quite aware what was in the previous mods. Please, read caferully what exactly is written and then comment.
LOL don't I feel silly then. :ROFLMAO: FYI all the gallery is unlocked to v1.18 in my game I started a new game and only played 5 minutes but can go direct to gallery and everything is unlocked?

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
had real potential but the lack of choice is not doing any justice to this game - some people like milfs some don't, some would not like Chloe etc... want to make this game great allow the reader to decide when and if he wants sex with these women and stop making the women out to being slutts - then you would have a nice story and great game

Reactions: slashslayer

knight5946

Oct 20, 2017
had real potential but the lack of choice is not doing any justice to this game - some people like milfs some don't, some would not like Chloe etc... want to make this game great allow the reader to decide when and if he wants sex with these women and stop making the women out to being slutts - then you would have a nice story and great game
Don't like it? Then don't play it. some of us like this game, I'm still hoping to knock up mamma and auntie soon

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Will multi mod gonna update? I want to play from the start and is very difficult / slow with out it....
Here is a suggestion, if the wt mod doesn't get updated, this tool will allow a user to see what is behind most of the story choices (as well it can display story requirement checks in some games)... And this tool will work for almost all Ren'py titles (also this tool can work along side most wt mods, without any issues with the mod).

Installation...Extract and place the 0x52_URM file into your game folder. Then run your game exe.

When ever a choice option happens, a small box will appear at the top left hand corner of your screen. Just expand it to see what is behind the show box. (Also this tool will not break game saves like some wt / multi mods can. )

Enjoy.

screenshot0003.png
screenshot0002.png

knight5946

Oct 20, 2017
Here is a suggestion, if the wt mod doesn't get updated, this tool will allow a user to see what is behind most of the story choices (as well it can display story requirement checks in some games)... And this tool will work for almost all Ren'py titles (also this tool can work along side most wt mods, without any issues with the mod).

Installation...Extract and place the 0x52_URM file into your game folder. Then run your game exe.

When ever a choice option happens, a small box will appear at the top left hand corner of your screen. Just expand it to see what is behind the show box. (Also this tool will not break game saves like some wt / multi mods can. )

Enjoy.

View attachment 2424007
View attachment 2424032
Your tool doesn't take in account of those using android devices I'd rather have the mod thanks

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Don't like it? Then don't play it. some of us like this game, I'm still hoping to knock up mamma and auntie soon
Just a simple feedback, I'm glad your so happy to be a follower that accepts everything as it is , but some of us like to give constructive comments to help the Dev improve

Reactions: slashslayer

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OK this is a dated post...from way, way back, but still such a great reply (I hope it is still viable). But, it sure would have been great to know about this choice variable at the start of a game (Maybe it would help others by adding this clear explanation at the start page of this thread? (Adding a Developer Notes Spoiler button).

I was fortunate to notice the bully points a few chapters in while using the 0x52_URM tool, which led me to further research what the bully points were. I'm glad I did.

Thanks again for your detailed explanation. Now back to the start of my second playthrough, playing Mr. Nice...Well kind of, considering I will be having sex with his Mom, sister and all the woman in town and surrounding area. :devilish:

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes