pds72

Sep 25, 2019
I'm so damn disappointed... I've waited so long for an update, now what? Nora starts to shake her ass and my screen starts flashing and kicks me out of the game with the message "Away from Home has stopped working" ... Now we have to wait for fixes again. sorry for my english (google translate) (n):mad:
The game is trying to load ~80 images to make the animations. I converted them to .webm and it seems to run smoother.
THIS POST has what I did.

Below is a zip of the files I used with edits to the script.

View attachment game.zip

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Finally got around to playing this one and man, what a great play. I love the characters both in looks and personalities, the MILF's are VERY well done in this. Also despite this game being heavily focused on MILF's, Lily is one of my favorites, she's both adorable and hot as hell, and her scenes are damn satisfying. On a different note, I didn't want to bully Cody (I chose not to slap him again) however some of the other options in the game that are considered "bullying" Cody were too hot to pass up so I guess he hates me now... oh well. :ROFLMAO:

I also love how much variety the sexy scenes have from time to time, and the many choices you get during a lot of scenes. I wish more games did this instead of being super cookie-cutter.

Keep up the great work, looking forward to more.

P.S. Rip my guy Adam, you're nice and all but I couldn't pass up the opportunity. :devilish:

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 171 Votes