DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Nah

I am good, I am taking good care of his mom. ;) :KEK:

Wish people would stop asking for sharing shit in a NETORI based game...
go play a game that have that shit instead.

Starting to see people come in here asking for Cody
to fuck this and that, dude is irrelevant

View attachment 2473109
Can’t wait till we can do that to Oliver’s mom, while he’s tied to his bed or in a straight jacket or hanging from a ceiling fan :ROFLMAO:

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
They look in the mirror and see how much in common they got with Cody.
You're wrong.

The act of wanting Cody to get some has nothing to do with a projection. It comes from a place of kindness.

In a game where you have an effect on the characters' lives, consider that some people will want to play as mean, others will want to play as nice, and others will play as if they don't care.
Since this VN is being developed by one person with particular tastes and limited resources, not all of those possibilities can be implemented.

• Haha
Reactions: Toushiro

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Can’t wait till we can do that to Oliver’s mom, while he’s tied to his bed or in a straight jacket or hanging from a ceiling fan :ROFLMAO:
Oh, yea, I want to tie that fat prick to a chair and force him to watch me fucking his mom and GF in front of him at the same time why he's crying and tossing slurs.
then after that grab his mom and fuck her close to that fuck face why she's moaning in his face why he's crying in agony like the loser he is.

He deserves 40x worse to what Cody is getting in my play through. :KEK:
Need to slap tubby around more too.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Oh, yea, I want to tie that fat prick to a chair and force him to watch me fucking his mom and GF in front of him at the same time why he's crying and tossing slurs.
then after that grab his mom and fuck her close to that fuck face why she's moaning in his face why he's crying in agony like the loser he is.

0C17A84B-77A3-4B8A-8925-D81DAB8E2A4D.gif

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022

the way the dev let the mc bully Cody even though the poor bastard did not really do anything bad to mc it makes sense to assume what awaits that prick is 10 times worse , his mom was actually prettier and nicer than the bimbo he is dating (well fuck her to spite him of course)

Reactions: Toushiro and kcaldw

fnnn90

Jul 24, 2022
If someone here is good with Daz, I think this is Cody's model in case someone wants to do some fan art humiliating him in other ways than in the game

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I mean it’s obviously a joke in this thread if you read some pages backwards. Not really surprising to see that some people here get their panties in a twist over a simple joke when it flirts with that one specific topic that is so sensitive for them for whatever reason. :HideThePain:
Perhaps but the joke is being run into the ground at this point besides Cody is old news its all about Oliver now and how many horrible things the mc will subject him too.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

yawyeetah

Jul 22, 2018
OK this is a dated post...from way, way back, but still such a great reply (I hope it is still viable). But, it sure would have been great to know about this choice variable at the start of a game (Maybe it would help others by adding this clear explanation at the start page of this thread? (Adding a Developer Notes Spoiler button).

I was fortunate to notice the bully points a few chapters in while using the 0x52_URM tool, which led me to further research what the bully points were. I'm glad I did.

Thanks again for your detailed explanation. Now back to the start of my second playthrough, playing Mr. Nice...Well kind of, considering I will be having sex with his Mom, sister and all the woman in town and surrounding area. :devilish:
Wait do you get extra scenes with Nora if you have that bully characteristic?

Amon617

May 23, 2022
Is it the style of the game/dev that animations are slow-paced or is something wrong with my system?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Is it the style of the game/dev that animations are slow-paced or is something wrong with my system?
It's the coding and assets. Instead of using webm or another video encoding the dev uses an ass load of single frame renders and essentially plays them as a repeating super fast slideshow. I've got a fairly decent PC, not super powered but for playing VNs it might as well be and the animations still just absolutely tank my performance in game and even slow down the rest of my computer a bit.

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
It's the coding and assets. Instead of using webm or another video encoding the dev uses an ass load of single frame renders and essentially plays them as a repeating super fast slideshow.
Hm, what evidence do you have that the same high CPU use won't happen with video assets? Because there's a few video-rich Ren'Py games around, they all send my CPU close to 100% just to show a looping animation.

Conjecture on my part: even if you load a video asset, Ren'Py could still be internally unpacking it into several image frames, then doing the same flipbooking through those. That would explain the high CPU use no matter what game it's from.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Hm, what evidence do you have that the same high CPU use won't happen with video assets? Because there's a few video-rich Ren'Py games around, they all send my CPU close to 100% just to show a looping animation.

Conjecture on my part: even if you load a video asset, Ren'Py could still be internally unpacking it into several image frames, then doing the same flipbooking through those. That would explain the high CPU use no matter what game it's from.
Never happens to me, but I've got a decent 3xxx Ryzen 5 which is complete overkill for almost any renpy game. Low impact animations will bring the games CPU usage up to 5-10, high impact animations somewhere around 20-25. If I were a betting man I'd guess you've got an integrated graphics card and your computer is running the animations completely off of your CPU, mind you I've got no idea what's in your PC so that's just a shot in the dark.
There's also a few instances where a usually inexperienced coder uses the wrong command when switching animations, and the old ones keep playing in the background and can cause really bad choppiness and input lag. That can cause massive CPU spikes as well. I've only seen that a few times though.

Reactions: dokodesuka
4.10 star(s) 171 Votes